Chapter 4

"You may want to get dressed now" Lucifer commented to the king's.

The atmosphere changed rapidly, Lucifer's face contorted into rage. Her wings sprung out

The king's were in awe of their mate, they didn't Ming her being the dominant behind closed doors as ruling an entire race is stressful

The king's were in awe of their mate, they didn't Ming her being the dominant behind closed doors as ruling an entire race is stressful. Lucifer headed out the room and down the corridor, the king's following.

When they got to the training room where Jane and Alec were being attacked by a large man. Lucifer quick as a flash, if you blinked you would miss it, had the man against the wall her hand round his throat.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ATTACKING MY CHILDREN! YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IM GONNA TEAR YOU APART!!" Lucifer roared at him

The man was shaking badly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"SATHANAS!" Lucifer called

Another man arrived in a swirl of black mist. The king were in awe, Again!, This was the demon of wrath.

"What can I do for you my lady" Sathanas asked Lucifer.

"Take this walking corpse to the Dungeons, make him scream for attacking MY children!"

Grabbing hold of the man's wrist, the two dissapeard in a swirl of the black mist. Lucifer turned and walked over to Jane and Alec. Who currently were trying not to dry sob, no one had ever diffended them so feircely.

"Are you alright my darlings? She asked.

Jane and Alec flew into her arms, thinking is this what it's like to have a mother who actually cared.

"Oh my darlings I will never let you get hurt, if I can."

"Mother" Jane and Alec chorused together.

"Oh I don't really like mother, to stuffy, how about mama,or mum?"

"Mama" Jane and Alec choose.

"Why don't we go and get some food, see what you like, as you have my blood in your veins now you will be able to eat and sleep if you choose but it's not necessary, your diet will still be blood"

"We'd like that mama."

Heading to the kitchen with her children, the king's wanting desperately wanting to know more about their mate, she's loyal, protective, sexy as hell, a wonderful singer, sassy.  They wanted to know more.