Cao Jin•Wei/Wu

Forces: Wei/Wu
Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Weapon: Rope Dart with blue tassel (3, 4)
Jian sword with blue tassel (5, 9)
________________________________
Real Name: Cáo Jīnxiáng
Chinese Name: 曹金祥
Style Name: Lánméi
Chinese Name: 蓝莓
Born: ?
Died: 233
________________________________
Warriors Orochi info
Force: No one
Stage: Guandu (WO1-2)
Yushien Garden (WO3-4)
Character Type: Speed (WO1-4)
Personal Item: Feng Shui Goodluck Charm
Sacred Treasure: Biwa
________________________________

Cao Jin or Cao Jinxiang is the daughter of Cao Cao and Lady Du. She's the half sister of Cao Pi, Cao Zhi, and Cao Jie.

Growing up Cao Jin lost her mother at the age of 10 so she had to look up to Lady Bian as her mother figure. Her relationship with Lady Bian was very wholesome but her relationship with her siblings specifically Cao Pi and Cao Jie wasn't all that great.

Cao Jin had a reputation of being somewhat of a trickster because this was her way of entertainment besides music, dancing, watching fights, and fighting.

This would cause her siblings to take somewhat of a disliking to her especially Cao Pi and Cao Jie. However Cao Zhi grown to like her quite a bit because he realized she not as irritating as they make her out to be.

Cao Jin doesn't really like death but she sees it a lot because of the amount of executions Cao Cao commits. She has a lot of trauma from it but her friend/handmaiden Baoshi helps her try and cope with it.

This truly showed her how terrifying life could be but she tries to play it off. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but she has her best friend/handmaiden, Baoshi who helps her cope with stuff like this.

However because of an request from Hong Cha an Wu officer, Baoshi's death, the constant suffering of others and herself she had to witness and endure, the horrible treatment she gets from her siblings, and dealing with politics while facing angry councilmen about her decision was too much to handle but she still held on.

Until she was called a disgrace to the Cao family and all of Wei by her father. But even then she still held on to hope which is why she left because she knew if she stayed any longer she would possibly die.
________________________________
Trivia
• Her mother Lady Du use to serve as one of Lu Bu's soldiers and was so beautiful that Guan Yu begged Cao Cao to let him marry her.
• She has an obsession with rabbits, mythology, dancing, music, and swords/weapons.
• Her obsession with weapons happened when she met Baoshi for the first time and saw her sword dance.
• She always got into fights with Cao Pi and most of them were in arguments and some were training but it usually lead to arguments and Cao Jin pouring cold water on Cao Pi's head.
• She wishes she was taller then her sister who is 6'0.
•She's rivals with Oolong but they later become friends because why not.
•She takes dance lessons from Zhang He.
•She also loves to dance and play music with Zhenji and Cai Wenji.
________________________________
Musou Attacks
First Musou Attack-Goddess Of The Moon

Second Musou Attack-Melody For The Moon

Aerial Musou Attack-Fly Me To The Moon
________________________________
Quotes
"If I'm a disgrace then you're a dog a low down dirty dog who marries other women because he can't please one!" — To Cao Pi

"If that's an apology I expect it but I don't forgive you." — To Cao Cao

"That's excellent weaponry and skill you have. I envy you" — To Lu Xun

"....It would be nice of you to let me go but just by looking at you I know there's nothing generous about that look on your face" — To Sima Yi

"I think it's my time to rest." — In danger

"Do we still have time for another song?" — To Cai Wenji

"Does that mean I get to stay in Wu?" — To Sun Quan

"I see I'm not the only musician here." — To Zhou Yu

"If you're not here to fight then leave. The door is behind you." — To Cao Pi

"I'm so glad we're allies because I wouldn't want the same fate as that soldier." — To Lianshi

"Are you sure this isn't a hula hoop because it feels like it." — To Sun Shangxiang

"You should really teach me fan dancing sometime." — To Xiaoqiao

"I have ambition it's just different from yours." — To Cao Cao

"How and why are YOU of all people here right now." — To Xiahou Dun
________________________________
        Personality
She's actually pretty clam and sweet that's if you're respectful to her then she'll respect you back but if she needs to get disrespectful then it will happen. This is why she's so rude to Cao Pi and Cao Jie because they're rude to her especially Cao Pi. But she's very respectful to Cao Zhi because he's respectful to her.

He knows how misunderstood she is but also sees why she has such a reputation.

Believe it or not she actually does care about her family even though they don't treat her well she still cares them and freely excepts anyone into her life be it enemy, rival, friend, or lover she doesn't mind.
________________________________

Oneblindmouses