𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚒

~~~~~

~~~~~

'1+4'

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Confession and Baci'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tick....

Tock....

'Good Morning my darling' Came the voice of 001, standing just behind the young woman.

'Someone's a sleepyhead this morning.' He carried on, smoothly carrying a tone of kindness in his voice.

'I guess your still not quite awake, huh?'

'I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep last night.'

'Did I upset you by not waking up early, if I did I'm so sorry- I-'

'No.' He says soothingly, pulling you in for a gentle hug, trying to assure you that he is not bothered.

'You have a lesson shortly anyway, that's all. I hear it's a little competition.' He adds on, wanting to warn you about what Brenner had planned.

'But what if I screw it all up?' You say, doubting yourself, looking down and backing away.

'Hey...' He says, lowering his head to get into your line of vision, wanting you to feel good about yourself, and to have confidence.

'You're going to great today.'

You sit down and so he does too, next to you.

'Why do you doubt yourself my darling? You are extraordinary.' He says to you, smiling gently.

'And I mean that...' He says to you smiling.

He takes your hand from your lap and placed it on his leg, holding your hand.

'Can you tell me why you are so nice to me...?' You ask tentatively.

He nods slowly, worried you won't feel the same way, worried he would ruin everything with just a few words. He didn't want to lose you, not now, not ever.

'It's because I love you... Estella...'

This is what shocks you, but then you smile at him warmly, matching his feelings of love. He stares into your eyes lovingly, but every now and then his eyes flickered down to your lips.

And that's when your lips lock, in the deserted Rainbow Room.