New Players Registered

"New patrons? What do you mean by new patrons? Jay it's us! Man I'm glad we finally found you dude we were getting worried! Why in the cursed realm didn't you come look for us!?" Kai exclaimed confusedly gripping the shoulders of the glowing blue version of Jay.

"I make a point of welcoming any new players that come to the Stardust especially the cute ones~" he said winking at Cole who froze immediately.

"WHAT?!" Kai yelled and every head now turned to Nya.

"Hold up! I thought you were and Jay were dating!" Kai exclaimed.

"Yeeeah about that-" Cole and Nya both spoke at the same time.

"Explain. Now." Kai sternly ordered.

"I dunno what to tell you dude," Nya shrugged nonchalantly "at some point we just I dunno got bored but we kinda figured you'd have-" she gestured to Kai whose body was tense and eye was twitching "-that, reaction and it wasn't like we were dating anyone else at the time so y'know figured it'd get everyone off our backs if we didn't tell you."

Kai's face was not anymore relaxed. "And why does Cole know?!"

"Um have you met the two of them you know Jay tells Cole like, everything, right?" Nya said casually gesturing to Cole who's brain was still buffering.

"Wait... Didn't you guys go on a date like, last week?" Lloyd asked innocently.

"Uh heh heh riiiiight, yeah, no. We just say that sometimes so we can get free time and go hang out around town." Nya said coyly.

Next thing Cole new Lloyd was holding back Kai as he swiped at a very unimpressed, but not regretful, Nya.

"Hm wow you guys really gotta cute loose looks like there's a bit of tension going on in your little quartet." Jay said smoothly. Jeez Cole almost forgot he was there. He sounded like he didn't have a care in the world.

The crew straightened up putting the lying aside for later to focus on the major issue that was dressed in blue sparkles standing in front of them.

"Jay, don't you remember us? Any of us?" Cole pleaded.

"Hmmm nope! I think I'd remember seeing a face like that. Boop!" He said taping Cole's nose sending him back into that buffering state.

"Well I'll be here all night so if you ever want to... talk~ just head on back stage I'm sure you'll make it worthwhile." He said with a smirk and a wink before he disappeared back into the crowd.

They all stood there once again in shocked silence before everyone exploded into arguing.

-------------------------

In the end Nya and Cole were thrown on the chopping block. He was their ticket to see Jay (much to his embarrassment), Kai didn't want Lloyd in a rave and at the same time didn't want to leave him alone, and Nya was getting the back burner for lying to both of her brothers for several months.

So here they were black and grey standing in front of a door shaped like a star and covered in lights.

"So this is freaky right?"

"What? Jay flirting upfront with you for once?"

"No,- I mean- yes! I mean- ugh you do this on purpose."

"Mhmm!" She smirked at him.

"I mean why can't Jay remember us, that's totally weird it's like he's a different person!"

"Yeah, look I know you're a little freaked out but at least we know he's alive! As long as he's alive we've still got a shot."

"I guess you're right..."