Amber's pov

I woke up wincing because of this stupid headache.ugggg I went to the bathroom to do a bathroom's business after I'm done I checked up my phone to only see a message from Skyler apologising for leaving me alone in the club I told her it was okey.
I went to take a hot long bath because I still had time for work.
After bathing I went to my closet to find anything I could wear.

 Amber's outfit

Amber's outfit

Mann I look hot I said while looking at the mirror *laughing at the end of my sentence*
I went to the kitchen ,I greated Natasha my maid and greated Nicole my chef .she comes when she knows I won't be able to cook .
She cooked because I was having visitors. Skyler told me we have visitors so I called her too come cook .
Heyy guys did you manage to see my dear Coco?? I asked.ohh she is in the living room I went to the living room to find Coco on her little couch.
Aww come here my little girl.we hugged each other and then I let go.
I'm going now my girl be a good girl and behave you sitter is coming .
Byee guys ,bye Coco love you.
I went to my garage to only see my pinky bunny.my pink Lamborghini

Hello dear I said getting inside of my car .
I put on doja cat songs I kept singing along.until I reached my destination.
Today I had an interview and then after that we were going to be modelling Kate's new designs.
Me and Skyler have been working here for like 2 years now and we love it here .
Ooh my dear munchkin how you feeling ?? Skyler came running to hug me and I opened my arms for her. I'm good my cutie pie.soo what's all this goffy energy??.come on Abby can't your bestie give you a hug!? Okay tell me in details!!! I said while walking to the elevator.she told me everything and I kinda felt bad for her only the cheating part.
So what are you going to do with Chris?! I'm breaking up with him .
Are you sure your okay sky?? Yeah I'm good besides I have Jane . you just meet her!! I know and I already Fallen inlove with her!!
Okay if your happy then I'm also happy. Let's go we can't be late for the  interveiw.

***
We were done with the interview and the modelling thingy thing .I thank the almighty for that. We are now getting ready for the dinner.it will be me,sky ,Jane and her sister Alessandra. We were niw at my house.
Heyy munchkin how do I look sky asked looking at me