Wilson part 1

Wilson sat against his parents grave stone, he twirled the rose in his fingers. It was wilted and was no longer that lovely deep red but grey and bent over. He would have bought a new one but he didn't have enough money at eh moment. He spent most of it on food for himself.

        He looked down to see a rip in his jeans. "Great, sorry mum," he thought 'I'll have to get a you some new flowers next week."

      He smiled if his mom was still alive she would probably have a spare set for him. "My little man, is always splitting holes in his trousers." Is what she would say no doubt. As nice as the memory was, it wasn't going to make new jeans appear out of no where.

        Most people would have told him to go to the homeless shelter. "There is lots of fresh food, clothing. Everything you need to get back on your feet." They would say.

        Wilson had been to the homeless shelter, several times but he never stayed long. He couldn't stand the fact that it was a mixed shelter so when it came to mean and women sharing bathrooms he kind of drew the lien at that.

        The first time, he left he had to come back 3 days later since he got sick. He tried to get sued to the shelter but after one incident with this women who tried getting too close to him. Wilson had left shortly after that.

      So far he had spent the last few days hanging around the cemetery where is parent were buried. No really every came there anyway so he didn't need to worry about anyone calling the cops on him.

       Wilson rubbed his eyes, the sun was going down and he was starting to get tired. A 12 years ago at this time of day, he would be in his bed, listening to his dad reading him "The Hobbit".

       Wilson had had lovely parents when they were alive. They always watched out for him and took care fo him, making sure he had a wonderful childhood. Unfortunately, when Wilson turned 19 his parents got hit by a very bad case of cancer. Wilson got a job and ddi everything in his power to help his parents but sadly after 2 years they both died. As good people as they were, his parens weren't rich and they didn't leave much inheritance money fro him.

       Things kind of went out of control after they died. The people Wilson worked for went bankrupted and closed. Wilson had trouble getting a job, the worst came when he got messed up with some drug dealers.

      After waking up in the ER, laying on the same type of bed both his parents died on he promised he would never do drugs again.

       He took a deep breath of the cool air, autumn was just around the corner. The trees were already starting to turn slightly orange. He gazed up at the giant trees, the slight breeze caused their leaves to sway back and forth. He noticed a leaf fall off a branch, it danced in the air for a few moments before disappearing over the edge of a cliff.

       Another reason not too many people came to the cemetery, the nearby cliff didn't have any railing so mothers were scared of bringing their children.

      Wilson pulled in the great coat close to his body, it was his dad's and was one of the only things, he had to remember his parents. It was a large brown great coat, it was a bit weather ridden from Wilson wearing it so much. He basically wore it all the time, day or night.

       He looked over the gravestone and smiled. "Goodnight mum and dad." He said, giving the gravestone a kiss as if he was kissing his parents good night. He then laid next tot eh stone and curling up attempted to fall asleep.

   A/N: There might not end of being apart 2 for this since I wrote it when I was sick so I was just bored. I hope you liked this piece of it anyway.