double the romance!

[2:21 Saturday June 11]

Expunged's alarm went off, making him slowly get up and get ready. "EXPUNGEDD WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" bandu shouted from the living room. "DID YA KEEP ON SNOOZIN YOUR ALARM OR SOMETHIN'?" "JESUS- IM TRYING TO GET READY DIPSHIT." Expunged teleported to their living room and Bandu ran outside. "Finally! we are going to be late at this rate, it's already 2:23!" Bendu said waiting by the door. "thankfully I can easily teleport us there." Expunged said while doing so. Dave looked at the trio "we are going to be late! what took you guy so long?" "expunged made me wait for him to get up! he was being a sleepy head!" Bandu said with a pouty look on his face. "All we are missing are dumb commercials right now, which literally everyone hates." They all finally got into their seats and the movie started after probably 12 minutes of commercials. "it's better than 30 minutes."

-time skip woo-

The group got out of the movie theater after watching Sonic, Tristan was jumping up and down but stopped when he saw someone. "UNCLE DAVID!!" Tristan ran up to David hugging his legs. "Who is David?" Dave looked at David "my brother." "hellooo Tristan!" David pat his head while turning to Dave "and hello to you too, bro!" "hi, David." Bandu and Expunged were confused, they never knew Dave had a brother. Tristan let go of David while running back to Dave. "You have a brother?" Bandu was surprised. "yup! he is pretty cool." David rolled over to the 5 "so how are y'all doin'? was the movie good?" "it was nice!" Bandu said cheerfully. Dave and Expunged nodded in agreement "that's good. anyways do y'all wanna come over? it's pretty lonely when the only company you have are your neighbors." Dave smiled and nodded, so did Tristan. Expunged and Bandu trusted Dave so they also decided to come and Bendu only went because Expunged and Bandu we're going.

-time skip again because im lazy af-

Once everyone was there, everyone was at their own place. Expunged and Bendu were chatting in the kitchen, Tristan was in David's room playing Animal Crossing with Dave, and Bandu and David were in the living room watching TV. "So.. your Bandu, huh?" "mhm!" "that's a adorable name for such a cutie like you..~" David smirked while Bandu was a flustered mess. "wha- cute..?" "of course! your just an adorable little thing I could just squish ya!" David squished Bandu's face lovingly as Bandu giggled and blushed.

-with Expunged and Bendu (😏)-

Expunged and Bendu were chatting about random things, like their family, what they like, just whatever comes to their mind they will have a conversation about. "You remind me of a cat." Bendu turned to Expunged with a confused look. "what is that supposed to mean?" "You have a cat-like smile and you are very adorable." Bendu slightly blushed and his smile became wider as he hugged Expunged. "thank you, darling!" Expunged for the first time ever, he hugged Bendu back. they hugged for a long time while still chatting. Dave was just happy to see them all having fun, especially his son. Tristan didn't understand certain feelings or certain things, but he tried his best. He just liked being there with everyone, and it will stay that way for a while.

damnnn 571 words!!!