season one playlist

[ - season one playlist - ]

devil town — cavetown
"i still get a little scared of something new but i feel a little safer when i'm with you. falling doesn't feel so bad when i know you've fallen this way too."

apocalypse — cigarettes after sex
"you've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye."

in bloom — nirvana
"he's the one who likes all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along, and he likes to shoot his gun. but he knows not what it means."

woman — harry styles
"i'm empty, i know and promises are broken like a stich is."

zombie — the cranberries
"another mother's breaking, heart is taking over. when the violence causes silence: we must be mistaken."

perfectly wrong — shawn mendes
"you're perfectly wrong for me and that's why it's so hard for me."

thunderstruck — ac/dc
"i was caught in the middle of a railroad track.
i looked 'round and i knew there was no turning back."

remember that night — sara kays
"the day after you had reached out, i was broken for the second time around. i prayed on the third day that i would be okay, that i'd forget you were ever mine."

freaks — surf curse
"my head is filled with parasites, black holes cover up my eyes, i dream of you almost every night. hopefully i won't wake up this time."

you found me — the fray
"lost and insecure, you found me, you found me lying on the floor. where were you?"