#71: The Boys Don't Like You Part 1

Liam: "Everyone says [Y/N] is fake," Louis explained carefully to Liam, after Liam asked him why no one seemed to like you. He was so head over heels for you, and wanted to know why his friend acted so harshly to you when you were around. "Why?" Louis did not want to answer that question, but felt like he had to now, "She just seems that way. She never seems like she's being completely honest." Liam felt so angry. He didn't want to hear anything said bad about you. It was horrible to him. "Well please stop. Be nice to [Y/N]. She's not fake. She's my girlfriend. And I really hope my friends can understand I love her, and that when you act rude, it just hurts us. So stop."

Louis: "I don't understand," you cried, as Louis held you tightly in his arms, "I try so hard to make them like me, and they just don't. What did I ever do?" Louis had no answer for that. You had nothing wrong. It was just a bunch of pointless worries that had caused his closest friends to dislike you. "[Y/N] don't cry. It doesn't matter what they think." Those words didn't comfort you at all. "You can say that, but you know it's not true. They do matter. They are your best friends, and if they don't like me it does matter. And I hate this feeling. Like I'm so horrible." Louis knew nothing he could say would stop your tears, so instead of responding again, he just held you in his arms and wished they could all go away.

Niall: When Harry had walked up to speak to you, you thought it would be a nice conversation. You had no idea what was coming. "You know you don't have to keep bragging about being with Niall," Harry snapped at you, as he showed you his phone; that had a fake tweet on it, that you had never sent, "Everyone gets it. You're dating a celebrity. Your account isn't that secret or private. I can't believe Niall doesn't see how you really are." By the time Harry was done, you had tears running down your face due to shock, "Harry I'm not - I didn't send that. I'm not like that. I love Niall." "Sure," Harry responded sarcastically, "You just love to be able to brag about Niall." "That's not true," you tried to argue back, but your tears made your words so shaky, "I swear I'm not using Niall. I couldn't."

Zayn: "Next time they say anything or do anything, let me know. I'll tell them to leave you alone." Zayn's words were nice for you to hear, but you knew that couldn't happen. "No, don't worry about it. You can't argue with them because they don't like me," you replied, trying to hide the pain you felt over their words, "I just wanted you to know, so you'd understand why I don't like being around them. They're good guys, but they hate me." Zayn didn't understand at all how his friends could dislike you, and he wouldn't let them be even slightly rude to you, "No [Y/N] tell me next time. I won't argue with them, I just want to be able to tell them to stop. I never want to see you hurt. They just don't see how amazing you are. They will though. Just give it time."

Harry: There was a horrible tension in the room, as Liam and Niall spoke to you. They were being nice, and saying nothing wrong; but Harry had let slip the awful things they thought of you, which made it so hard for you to stand there and smile. "Mhm," you nodded, though you had barely heard whatever Niall had asked, too lost in your thoughts. Finally, as your mind spun more and more, you couldn't hold back your thoughts a moment longer, "Why don't you like me? What did I do?" Liam and Niall were both stunned, "What?" "Harry... He accident let me know that you all think I'm awful. Why?" With a forced smile, Liam was the one to reply to you, "We just aren't sure you're with Harry for the right reasons." "I am! I love Harry!" You defended yourself, as you felt your heart shatter, "He's amazing, and I'm so happy with him. I would never hurt him. Please believe that."