Chapter XVIII- "KreekCraft_mybeloved"

I know last chapter was kinda/ so boring but I didn't had any idea for that one.
Also I did something to my finger and don't ask me how I'm writing this, I don't even know but it hurts, I can barely move it.
____________

Kreek p.o.v.:
I was sitting this whole lesson looking at TanqR being furiously mad about how he got out from hospital that quickly. I need to stop thinking about him that much, I mean he still didn't done anything to me and I'm mad for no reason. Maybe it's just how it works. If he is around I'm immediately starting to get angry and stuff. I mean I could be putting so much pranks on him right now, he can't do anything about it. Ey why I'm not doing anything, I have perfect opportunity. Of course I will not came up to him and just start to beat the crap out of him. No, no, no. I'm not doing that. But  maybe something to annoy him... yeahhh that will do. But what do I do. Let me just look up something. Hmm- none of them seems fun. Wait phone checking, I might do that. I will stole his phone, for example on lesson, and change his name, about page and profile pic on his social media to something embarrassing. And also flour. Oh yeahhh that's going to be great. I need to buy some tho, I have barley any left. I will do this next day now let's focus on stealing his phone. It was 5th lesson so I still have some time to steal it. Next lesson was about to start, i will be English, so teacher don't really care. I mean she cares but she is not able to handle us. Suddenly the bell rang and we were about to go in the class. When we were in I sat on my usual seat. Last desk in the middle row. TanqR was sitting on the third desk in the third row, from the door's side. I also got Sketch who might help me.

Kreek: Sketch I need you help.
Sketch: Ye, what's up?
Kreek: I need you to help me steal TanqR's phone.
Sketch: You are still not done with him, aren't you?
Kreek: Yep. So your in?
Sketch: Of course, some stupid jokes would hurt, right?
Kreek: Ok then. I thought you could maybe drop a pen under his desk and ask him to pick it up. Before that I will ask teacher if I can go to the bathroom. He has his phone on the desk so it would be easy to steal. Then while I will be in the bathroom I will do something with it. Sabrina isn't here probably because she was with him the at the hospital almost the whole time. So she was probably too tired to wake up today.
Sketch: Understood.

I raised my hand and asked teacher for permission, she obviously let me. Then Sketch threw the pen under third desk and asked TanqR to pick it up. When he was reaching for it I got up and on my way going to the class exit, while I was close to his desk I took his phone and hide it in my pocket. I went out from the classroom, quickly head to bathroom and closed myself in one of the cabins. Then I took out the phone unlocking it. I once noticed him tipping his password and I still somehow got it in my mind. Ok so where should I start. Of course from Twitter, the biggest dramas are being created over there. I quickly got into his account and pressed the button to edit his profile. Hmm- now we got to think of a name... I know KreekCraft_mybeloved932UwU. Ok now lest change his profile to a random anime girl and we will be good. I quickly found a random picture and place it on his profile picture. Now I think I should place something on his background... nahhh. Let's just put a pastel pink background and it will be great. I did that and I literally ran to the class knowing that I've been sitting here for at least 6 minutes. When I came in everything was the same as I left the classroom. Now I need to put his phone to his backpack. I looked at Sketch with corner of my eye. He noticed that and he dropped his pen once again. This time when I was walking by I crouched to pick it up and at the same time I putted TanqR's phone inside of his backpack. Then I sat on my seat like nothing happened.

Sketch: And what?!
Kreek: Ha, let's check.

I pulled out my phone from my backpack unlocking it. Then on Twitter I went to his profile, and boom.. we got him.

Kreek: Look.
Sketch: Wait Wha-, Omg!

He started slightly laughing. I couldn't handle it and I laughed as well.

Sketch: Ok dude, that was good one. What kind of name is that "KreekCraft_mybeloved".
Kreek: I don't know I just made it up in like 30 seconds.
Sketch: But have you changed his user or just name?
Kreek: Just name, I don't want him to suffer with it, I honestly think that I went too far with this name lol.
Sketch: Nahh, it's good. The best part about it will be when he will find out.
Kreek: Yeahhh!
Sketch: Anyway- how long till the lesson ends?
Kreek: Like 10 minutes.
Sketch: Oh man...

TimeSkip (after lesson)
( ik I'm lazy lmao)
TanqR p.o.v.:
Oh my god-. Finally, this lesson is over. Now it's just P.E. on which I'm going to do absolutely nothing because of my leg. Honestly I could just go home but I don't want to, I already escaped from some of the lessons. I started packing myself when I noticed that my phone wasn't in the place where I place it before. I don't even know when. All I remember is that I picked up pen which Sketch dropped and the I went to sleep. I checked my backpack, still looking for it and I found it. All of the stress just faded away in one moment. But that really weird I didn't put it back to my backpack. Ehh- whatever, I'm not going to bother myself. I slowly got out from classroom and walking peacefully to gym. They gave me something called walking aid, it was supposed to help me walk and it kinda does the work. When I finally got there i just sat on bench and decided to check Twitter.

_______
Yea this one is kinda boring as well but wait till the end please. I can wait when y'all will start to hate me because of the shitty ending I planed.
Have a great day or night.
Cya
:D