CHAPTER 9

DIGITAL PLAN REVELATION

Thalia: Noted.

USERXXX: why do you want to have a call?

Kristana: Because I missed you and I want to hear your voice?

Thalia: HAHAHA... Is she stupid? She already knows that I am not the Oldman.

Nilo: What did she say?

Thalia: Nothing. She is being stupid... HAHAHA

Nilo: How could say so?

Thalia: she is accusing me of being Nilo and, now she is being said that she missed me? What ridiculous!

Nilo: Ahh....HAHA okay?

Thalia: So? What should I do?

Nilo: I guess that she is trying to lure you out by exposing your location through a phone call, you should be careful with that.

Thalia: Oww. I got the point now.

Nilo: I know that she's with Michael, thus, she will know your location because I know Michael has knowledge about technology.

Thalia: Okay, I'll be careful with that one. So, you don't have to worry about me. Are you worried about my safety?

Nilo: Yeah.

Thalia: Ehehe. Why? I don't know that you have feelings for me. AAHAHA

Nilo: Eh? I'm just worried about your safety because it could destruct our plans.

Thalia: Okay... eheh?

Nilo: So? How's the conversation with Kristana?

Thalia: I'm not replying to her message.

Kristana: So? How about that?

USERXXX: I don't want...

Kristana: Okay.... But please.. Just one call

USERXXX: Don't push it through or else I will spread your secret!

Kristana didn't know that Michael is currently observing the chat and was shocked about the USERXXX just said now.

Michael: What was that? What is it all about? Kristana? Are you hiding something?

Kristana: You are so stupid to believe in him! Of course, he will mention such a non-sense thing!

Michael: Okay... Sorry eheh

A circular motion of digital text turns out to be the light them to start their plan and war.

Nilo: Wait? Can I see the vid now?

Thalia: Hmmm.... Okay. But that's very gross.

Nilo: Well, It's okay.

Thalia can't depict the reaction of nilo after watching it. Full of shock and disappointment comes in because of the vid of Oldman and kristana. They are both lying on the bed and kristana is under the Oldman's private part. During this, kristana is making an unstoppable sound like it gives her unmeasurable pleasure. This gross information just gives him a strong motivation that kristana secrets are finally revealed.

Nilo: I wouldn't imagine that kristana will go too far because of her desire.

Thalia: Me too.

Nilo: Okay, Let's take a while and observe first before we act again.

Kristana think that USERXXX already noticed what will happen...