Chapter 2

Chaos. Immediately the room descended into chaos at the introduction of Skye.

"You have a sister?" "Why didn't you tell us?" "There's another Barton?" Are all things Skye heard from people.

"Enough!" Natasha ordered using her alpha voice. Immediately the room grew silent much to Skye's shock.

"So, Skye is my sister who I met at the orphanage. We ran away to the circus together when she was 5 and I was 15. While I became known as Hawkeye for my archery skills, Skye became known as Anaklusmos or Riptide. She's a master swordsman and knife thrower. She's also the best at parkour and free running and had a background in acrobatics." Clint said.

The pack sat silently for a single moment as if they were digesting the information. "Why was this kept a secret from us?" A woman who had brown hair with red streaks asked quietly. It was as if she was hurt by the secret.

"Skye has always been my little sister, those of you with siblings should understand that I'd do anything to protect her." Clint said with a firm and serious tone of voice.

This was a shock since Clint is hardly ever serious unless he's on a mission.

"So she's the pup?" A man with dark skin asked. A few others nodded their heads at that proclamation.

"What?" Skye asked in her adorably confused voice, which melted the hearts of everyone around the room.

"We're going to let you in on a little secret shchenok(pup) we're part of a secret spy organization called Shield. We're also in in a secret project called project Lupin. This project was meant to turn spies into super soldiers but it had a few side effects, like the ability to turn into giant wolves. Each person has a part in this pack. We have the alpha, that's me, a beta, which is Maria the brunette next to me, we have our sigma's which is Bobbi, the blond haired woman, Victoria, the brunette haired woman with red streaks in her hair, Melinda who's the brunette woman that looks like a ninja. The rest are deltas except the two scientists Fitz and Simmons who are wearing the cardigans. They're new to the project, only about 5 months in and are 2 almost 3 years older than you." Natasha said.

Almost everyone's jaws dropped. Skye was only 17 or 18 years old? What the hell.

"Why are you telling me this Natty?" The young girl asked. Those in the room inwardly winced. No one called Natasha Natty and when Barton had tried the name out he got thrown into a wall, literally.

Though to their surprise Natasha smiled at the girl and held her tighter. "Well that's the thing. You see when Clint we t to visit you he smelt your scent. It smells good by the way, almost too good. You smell like vanilla, cinnamon, and lemons. His wolf connected to the scent and he brought you her where my wolf and everyone else's wolf seemed to also connect to the scent which leads us to believe you are our missing pack member. We'd like to ask you to join the project." Natasha said.

Skye but her lip stirring a few of the wolves to shift at the very sight. "Okay." Skye said after about half an hour of her going over every pro and con in the book.

The wolves cheered at this and immediately started Skye on the serum. Like everyone else she was extremely clingy with any wolf that was around her.

She was the most clingy to Natasha(of course), Victoria(which no one expected), Clint(he was her brother), Laura(no shock there), Melinda(that was a shock, especially when Melinda seemed just as clingy), Sharon(who took to the girl very quickly), Maria(she liked Skye a lot, they bonded over their love of video games), and Bobbi(who seemed the most clingy to Skye and vise versa.)

Though she was seen cuddling with the others when those 8 aren't around.

When Skye finally shifted and became part of the pack the rest of the pack cheered as they finally felt whole.