Backstory of Shoto and Y/n

(5 year old)Shoto POV:

"Where are we going Touya?" I asked my brother who had managed to sneak us out of our house. "What if dad finds us?" I asked him, scared of what will happen. "Don't worry Sho, I'll be sure to get us home before he finds out." My brother replied. "But where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to meet my friend, he has a sister who is of your age. You two can become friends." He replied. Friends? I can finally have a friend?  I saw Touya lead us into what I think is a park. I have never been out much before... I saw Touya wave to a boy with blonde hair, and he had wings! Woah. I saw a girl running towards us. "Tou-chan!"  She yelled as she hugged Touya. "Hello y/n. Look, I brought my brother. Just like I promised." Touya said as he looked over to me. So her name is y/n?  She looked at me and gasped. "Wow he's so pretty!"  She said. Pretty? She called me pretty? I'm....pretty?  She ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "Hii! I'm y/n! What's your name?"  She asked. "S-shoto."  Why did I stutter. 

"Nice to meet you Sho-chan!"  The boy with wings came up to us. "Y/n! You can't just run like that!" He said. "Sorry Kei.." She said. "Oh and this must be Shoto! Hello kiddo."  He said. "Hi.." I replied. "Sorry. He's not used to meeting new people." Said Touya. "Ah I see. How about you 2 go and play? Y/n, you can show him how the swings and slides work."  He said. "Ok! Come on Shoto!"  She said and pulled me with her. "Um, what are these things.." I asked her. "Oh Sho-chan! Your voice is so pretty! You should talk more! These things are swings.. do you wanna see how it works?" She asked. "Yea.." I replied. "Ok come on! Sit on the swing!" She told me. "Ok.." I said and sat on the 'swing'. "What now?" I asked. "You'll see. Ready?" She asked. "For what?"  I questioned. Before I could say anything else, she pushed the 'swing'. WOAH. "WOW! THIS IS SO COOL!"  I said. "Do you like it?" She asked. "No! I love it!"  I love it... love...?

1 hour latah

"Wait so you've never been outside that much your entire life???" She asked me. "Yea...my dad isn't that great.." I replied. "Shoto! Y/n! Time to go back home." I heard my brother call. "Aww alreadyy?" Asked y/n. "Dove.. it's been an hour. They have to go home." The wing boy said. "I'll bring Shoto tomorrow too, how bout that?"  Touya asked her. "Promise?" Y/n said as she held out her pinky finger. "Promise." He connected his pinky with hers.

'Promise.'

...