Might as Well Make the Most of It (Preview)

Deep within the woods, Pibby runs alongside Alloy Boy and Melira after finding themselves alive and on the move. Their objective became the same as before——find shelter before the darkness resurfaces and corrupts the world they're in now.

But as they ran, Pibby fell behind and landed on top of a tripwire, causing a series of clanging to be heard in the distance.

Which alerted both Alloy Boy and Melira to sharply turn their attention over to Pibby lying on her stomach as the sound of tins cans hitting one another stopped.

Alloy Boy became the first to go help Pibby up to her feet while Melira kept watch, checking her surroundings for whoever laid that trap.

Only to be held at gunpoint by a mysterious figure.

"Identify yourself." The voice of a young man demanded, pointing his pump-action shotgun toward Melira, who didn't appreciate having a light shined at her face. But then again, she isn't in any position to protest with a gun being pointed at her.

So she decided to cooperate.

"Name's Melira." She said, squinting her eyes and holding her hands up.

Or so she thought.

"Melira, what's going on?" Pibby asked, walking to the feline's side with Alloy Boy before noticing the gun. "Eep!" She gasped, facing the lone gunman with hands raised.

"Uh oh." Alloy Boy said, raising his hands while standing beside Pibby.

"Identity yourself." He repeated, pointing his gun over to Pibby. But before she could answer. Melira tossed her fur coat over to the gunman as a distraction. "What the-?" He said, swatting the coat off after being temporarily blinded. Only to be met with Melira pouncing him to the ground.

"RUN!" Melira shouted, glancing over to Pibby and Alloy Boy as she laid on top of the man and fought for his gun.

"Come on!" Alloy Boy said, taking hold of Pibby's hand before making a break for it.

"No!" Pibby protested, looking back at Melira as she reluctantly followed Alloy Boy into the woods.

"Get off me!" The gunman struggled, prying his shotgun off of Melira's paws.

"Not gonna happen, sweetheart!" Melira said, managing to grip the barrel with all her might but failed to underestimate the gunman's strength.

"Shit!" He cursed, bringing the weapon over his head and sending Melira forward.

"Ah!" Melira yelped, landing on top of the gunman with her big breasts crashing onto his face.

"Woah!" He exclaimed, having his words muffled under Melira's bosom.

"Give. Me. The. Gun." Melira demanded, causing friction between their lower bodies as she attempts to take possession of the shotgun before something poked her. "Oh!" She gasped, stopping dead in her tracks and focusing her attention over to the gunman.

Coming Soon on AO3