1

"man in the moon"

"man in the moon"

   — 400 years later...

"Oh, dear. She's homesick."

A young girl, most likely on the rough age of eight, appeared woeful in her slumber. The goddess-like woman had her palm placed atop the child's locks and, with her abilities as a guardian, out came a luminous aura that calmed the poor thing.

As soon as she was at ease, the woman carried her hand back to her side and solemnly smiled. Every time she does this- helping a child- she remembers her very own. Oh, how she would do anything to embrace the boy. Never was she able to wake up soon enough to see him still thriving.

She woke up a few decades too late.

Now outside, barefoot in the mist, her face gleamed from the sky. Stars, planets, galaxies, everything was visible to the bare eye. It was alluring, but also melancholy.

One thing in the sky caught her eye, and her breath became shallow.

The northern lights, only they weren't supposed to be seen here in... Florida. The Guardians are being signaled, and it can't be for something good.

——————

Eventually, all five guardians had gathered in North's workshop.

   Toothiana, otherwise known as the Toothfairy. She was a human-sized fairy and looked to be based off of a hummingbird. She had feathers of a mixture of mostly cool colors. Royal blue feathers covered her feet to her knees, turquoise-turning-jade green up to her shoulders, and a faded gold up to her jawline. The top of her head resembled a crown, feathers of each color in perfect order. Although based on a bird, her wings were the usual ones you'd see on fairies in movies. A see through membrane surrounding golden veins.

   E. Aster Bunnymund, also known as the Easter Bunny, Bunnymund, Bunny, lots of nick names. His physical appearance is quite simple, apart from the patterns and details to his fur. Bunnymund is a Pooka; a rabbit species standing 6-7 feet tall. His primary color is a cool grey while the rest is white. He wears leather bracers set with orange stones, a single-strap holster with which he carries his boomerangs, and leather wrappings on his feet.

   Nicholas St. North. Santa Claus. Father Christmas, yada yada. He looks like the classic Santa Claus in books and movies. Other than that, he has tattoos covering his forearms and more of a strong, intimidating persona. Of course, he's only intimidating when he needs to be.