𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 stopping Horace parked the car at a Hotel, we'll actually a Motel but it's was four stars and I really didn't have a choice.

We both got out the car calmly walking in together, Horace ringed the bell with his elbow awaiting for the receptionist to come forward.

A man with a western styled outfit approached us with a more jolly mood "How may I help you two?"

"Two young lovers trying to get away from life huh?" He joked but Horace and I stared blankly waiting for the key card.

He looked up at us with a sense of concern in his eyes.

"Okay then .. We'll may I see your card to pay— We paying in cash." Horace mumbled placing a crispy hundred on the counter with his jacket sleeve.

The man gave us both a suspicious look before hesitatingly handing over the card.

Horace snatched the card from the receptionist pulling me along with him out the door as he headed to our room.

Once we made it he swiped the card down the sensor before once again using his sleeve to open the door.

"That nigga finna call 12." Horace mumbled grabbing multiple towels placing them all on the floor.

"What? Why?" I ran my fingers through my hair stressing.

This was too damn much.

He paused whatever he was doing "His body language, that nigga was scared and what do white people do when they scared of black people?"

"Call the police." We both said in sync before he continued what he was doing.

"Okay what do you want me to do?"

"First calm down, I gotchu alright?" He held my waist kissing my neck and jaw.

I pushed him off of me "I am calm Horace now what do we do before he calls the police!"

I didn't want to lose my boyfriend over something he did for me.

"Call the nigga, ask for some extra towels when he comes lead him in and we go from there." He explained.