Part 37

At 8:30

Dixie's pov:
Me and Noah are walking alongside the beach . It's so calming here , we should come here more often.

N: ( holding Dixie's hand while talking to her )
D: yeah I know ! ( yawns )
N: do you wanna go home ?
D: yeah I'm tired
N: okay

We put our shoes on then went to the car . I asked Noah if we could get food from McDonald's on our way and he said yes . We got the food then went to my house.

D: aren't you going to stay tonight ?
N: no sorry
D: but why ?
N: I'm gonna go to the cemetery, I wanna talk to my parents
D: oh , is there's something wrong?
N: no no don't worry , I just wanna tell them that I finally asked you to be my girlfriend
D: ( smiles ) okay ( kisses him ) bye baby ( walks yo the front door )
N: bye love ( about to drive but gets out of the car )
D: is everything alr-
N: ( hugs her ) I'll miss you so much
D: ( rubs his back ) I'll miss you too , are you sure you don't wanna stay here ?
N: yes
D: okay ( kisses him ) I love you
N: I love you more . Now get in
D: okay , stay safe baby
N: I will
D: ( smiles and walks in)

I went to my room and took a really long shower , then I put my pjs on and drifted to sleep .

Noah's pov:

N: ( sits between the graves ) hey guys , I know I was here few days ago but today's different. I finally asked Dixie to be my girlfriend ( smiles ) first , we ate lunch then went to the scientific center, we had a lot of fun there . Then we went to a cooking class , we made a really delicious pizza . After that , went went to Malibu and I asked her to be mine there . Then I dropped her off at her house and came here . It was really fun . ( smiles ) I think I'm in love with her , yeah maybe I am .
??: Noah ?
N: ( turns around) m-mom
A(Amy) : Noah ! Come here son !
N: mom ? MOM ! ( runs to her and hugs her tight then starts crying)
A: ( crying too ) I missed you so much
N: I m-missed you more . Please don't leave .
A: ( rubbing Noah's back ) never baby
N: b-but how ? Y-you're d-dead
A: n-no baby I'm not
N: how ?
A: I'll explain later ( sits on the bench ) come here son
N: ( sits next to her ) please explain mom
A: when the accident happened, the doctors told you that we were dead . But we actually weren't. My lungs needed to be healed asap but the doctors told us you should go to Canada . Me and your dad tried contacting you but we couldn't. The didn't let us go to our house because it was really dangerous for me . We went to Canada after 3 months of the accident and I finally got a new lungs from a benefactor three years ago , we tried coming back here but we couldn't. Yesterday we came here in la and now we're in a hotel .
N: ( crying) I c-can't believe this . ( hugs her ) mom please don't leave me again , I love you so much
A: I love you more baby , now do you wanna go to your dad again?
N: yeah !

This isn't real ! This is unbelievable!!!!! I finally got my parents back! We went to the hotel then we went to their room . My mom opened the door and I saw dad on the couch.

N: d-dad
T(Tim) : Noah ?
N: D-DAD ! ( runs to him and hugs him tight while crying)
T: son ( crying) I missed you so much
N: I m-missed you more
T: I'm so sorry we didn't contact with you, we tried but we couldn't
N: it's okay , I completely understand.
A: I'm so happy to have you back Noah ( smiles and rubs his back) and I'm also super proud of you
T: yeah we heard about you in Canada , we are super proud .
N: thank you , now let's go home , you guys are not staying here.
T: okay

They packed their clothes and checked out then we went to my house . I told the maid to clean one of the empty rooms for them while we chat in the living room . I asked them if they want dinner but they said they already ate. The maid finished cleaning the room so I took their suitcases there and helped them unpack .

A: finally we're done
N: mhm
T: now go to sleep son , you had a long day .
N: n-no , I don't want y'all to leave again
A: Noah it's okay , I promise you'll see me when you wake up
N: you sure?
A: yeah son (smiles )
N: ( hugs them ) gn guys
T: gn

I went to my room and took a shower then fell asleep.
———————————————————————————