𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍

╔

╔.★. .════════╗
CHAPTER 8
╚════════. .★.╝

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗:

It's a new day... yay. 

I internally sigh, the memories of yesterday's argument flowing through my mind.

I can't believe Capricorn actually blames Aquarius for Hell blowing up. And I can't believe Aquarius sent Capricorn to the breaking point... I guess people aren't always as they seem.

"You okay?" Scorpio asks, hand resting on my shoulder.

"Yeah, fine," I answer, a bit too quick. 

"Is it yesterday that's bothering you?" He guesses.

"Yep. And the day before that, and the day before that... for a couple of days," I admit.

Scorpio raises his hand to rest on top of my head, "Cheer up. Training's today. Hopefully, it'll take your mind off it," He ruffles my hair, before walking past me.

He catches Aquarius leaving Leo's room and joins her.

Gods, aren't they awfully close? I remember two weeks ago when they were at each other's necks. 

+++

FLASHBACK:

"Stop touching her leg!" He yells.

"I need to put on the damn ointment!" She yells back.

"You're hurting her!"

"Oh, did I hurt her as much as you did when you stomped on her feet with your torture shoes? Yeah, exactly,"

"I didn't even answer!"

"Your face says it all!"

"Um... guys-"

"SHUT UP!"

"SHUT UP!"

+++

"Okay now, why the fuck would you have porridge with water?" Aquarius asks in utter disbelief.

"Because it's good?" Scorpio answers, more like a question.