Chapter Four : A Look in Elena's Life

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon but I own this fiction and any other OC's in this story

ITALIC: THOUGHS

BOLD/ITALIC: POKEMON SPEAKING THE HUMAN LANGUAGE

(Pikachu): Pokemon speaking there language which only there trainers could understand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun was slowly rising, signalling the start of a new day. Flying Pokémons had begun to take their flight before the sun has completely risen; other Pokémon as well was also leaving their nest to start a new day. At the middle of the sky, were the sun was rising, a couple was watching the sun rise while holding each other lovingly. The two was sitting on top of a cloud that was solidify with the help of Ash's powerful aura.

"The sunrise is very beautiful, Ash." Elena said as she cuddles closer to Ash's chest, her eyes not leaving the sunrise. Ash smile at her before wrapping one of his wings at her body, giving her body warmth.

"Yeah, it's one of life's greatest beauty. How was your night, Elena?" Ash asked while watching the sun rise and as he held Elena close to chest.

"It was wonderful, Ash. That was the best sleep I have in months, I think it's because I was sleeping on top of a cloud and with your wings as my blanket. That and because I was lying with my favourite pillow, you." Elena giggled, while Ash blush a bit.

"Thanks, I'm flatter that I could be your personal pillow." Ash said with a smile as he shook his head.

"Hey, you're a very comfortable pillow, Ash." Elena said as she smiled at him for a bit before gazing back at the sun.

Ash smiled at her momentarily before frowning a bit, his eyes never leaving his beloved. After a moment, Ash once again glanced at the sunrise with a bitter expression which did not go unnoticed by Elena. Elena was confused before the realization hit her which cause her to frown in sadness and to shed a tear from her beautiful blue eyes. An uncomfortable silence was felt between the two. Elena was the one who broke the silence with a broken voice. "I'm leaving soon.."

"I know, another fifteen days of cold and lonely nights for me." Ash said in a depress voice.

"I'm sorry Ash. I really am sorry." Elena said with tears now flowing from her eyes as he looked at Ash. Ash looked at her and forced up a smile, he then lift a finger and wipe a tear that was flowing from her eyes. He then cuffed her chin and tilts her chin towards his direction so that they could face each other, eye to eye.

"Don't cry, I'll see you again in fifteen days time and I promise you I would make, our next date worth your while. This isn't a big deal for me; yes I would admit that whenever we are apart it hurts like hell every second but just as long that I know that will meet again, it would be worth it." Ash said in a soft tone. Elena stopped crying a moment and smile bitterly.

"I..........you........ you do know that my break is one week before I have to return to my work, If you want I could stay in the shadows and we could meet every night or you could finally introduce me to your friends." Elena whispered. Ash merely smiled and nod his head into a negative.

"I would like that; you have no idea how much I would like that but.............."Ash looked down, breaking their eye contact, "If you stay for a week, no if you just stay for another two days beside me, I can't guarantee that you'll be returning to your work." Ash said with a serious yet warm expression written in his face.