Take Me Home

Years into the future, violence has leaked fear and dullness on the world. A planet filled with color and felicity back then, was now nothing but remorse, hate and emptiness. There was no Government, no Presidents nor Monarchs, whatsoever.

Only the raw sight of insipidity.

Men and women with no desire to indulge with violence was forced to hide from the dents of society, living in fear of being snatched from the streets and sold for their body organs by traffickers.

Just like all these people, Vienna Kent stayed hidden under the protection of an abandoned cabin far from the cities. Was she invisible? Yes.

Was she happy? No. She was far from that.

Being the pessimist that she is, she knew how easily her life can shift from normal - yet living in fear - to dangerously miserable within the blink of an eye. She raised herself knowing that after her parents abandoned her, she would have to fend for herself. So after 5 years of living in isolation, she went on a venture to the heart of the city in search for a safe haven.

She never could've known that meeting a certain guy and helping him find a pathway to safety would lead her to finding another world. A world of magic and pure bliss.

Along a journey to the foreign land she never could've known that she would find adventure, friendship and even with the slightest possibility, love.

----
So this is my first teen fiction story, and I'm new to writing stuff but I'll try hard to please you guys. This is just a sneak peek for the real thing. So hopefully, I'm gonna post the Prologue soon.

-Louise