How it All Began

NO ONES POV:

Jaxx is known to be a calm, collected person. "Everyone's big brother", some would say.

Much smarter than he looked. Often he would be taken for mean or intimidating for his slender structure, however, inside he was just a cinnamon roll.

Red hair, red eyes. As red as blood or as strawberries. A colour of evil, used for one of the opposite type. Confusing, right?

Jaxx was apart of this friend group. The squad, they would like to refer to themselves as. As usual, he was calm, collected and easygoing. At times he could have this moments, but overall he was very pleasant to be around.

He wanted to be the leader of the squad. Without harming any members. But one. One member, who was in the way if his success. Her name was Alex, the leader of the Squad. He was trying to be extra nice to her. To get her to trust him.

For it all to go downhill.
Everything.
Gone to waste.
One small mistake, could ruin a whole persons dream.
In one blink of an eye, everything can go wrong.

JAXX'S POV:

I was so close. So close to success. Until he came along. Ruined everything. His name was Levi, Alex's best friend. He found out about my plan to be Squad leader.

The way he found out is honestly appalling, as the only people who knew were Sora and I. And I know Sora would never tell a soul.

Sora was the most important thing to me, because he was my boyfriend of course. His piercing blue eyes, his cyan hair. His looks were eye-catching.

I loved him.
He loved me.
We belonged together.