Prelude & Casts

_________________________________________________________________

Three CLASSES..

Three FRAGMENTS..

Three FACTORS..

..which will complete the GRETSCH HIGH to teach the HEIRS and HEIRESSES in handling all of their businesses in the future, a PREPARATION for them to hold all of their properties INDEPENDENTLY, to train them on how to be a GREAT COMPETITOR and a GREAT ACHIEVER...

First and foremost, to INTENSIFY their abilities.. PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY..

INTRUDERS

Intruders are to be trained to enter other's world, to hasten their ability to think about getting upon other's door, to invade or obviously steal other's properties by using their speaking skills and wit.

SHARP-WITTED

Sharp-witted students are to be trained in holding on into their business over the intruders and not an easy-to-win for their counterparts. They've got extreme intelligence that are not easy to outwit.

THE CONQUERORS

All the Conquerors were born witty in running a business because they all came from the families of great businessmen and businesswomen. Maximum number of students in this class is 14. One can enter this class IF and only IF he can be an INTRUDER, a member of SHARP-WITTED and he has a new and special ability like no other wherein no one could rate over him.

They are trained to be the HEIRS and HEIRESS of the school, that was once owned by a MAN which He shared in 14 students (who are the parents of these HEIRS and HEIRESS), the GRETSCH HIGH.

They are trained to conquer or to prevail other companies to obtain the membership in the HIGHEST FRAGMENT.

They are prevalent.

They are opaque.

They are conquerors.

Often play with their counterparts but really hard to play with.

Therefore, THE CONQUERORS should be 14. But only thirteen heirs and heiresses remained for the overture.

One of the conquerors was said to be DEAD.

Then, that Conqueror has no heir nor an heiress..

GRETSCH HIGH is NOW looking for someone RESPONSIBLE that is OUGHT to be the LAST CONQUEROR to complete their class..

WHO COULD BE THE LAST CONQUEROR?

__________________________________________________________________

CASTS:

Astrid Mannes

Ingrid Stillinski

Anwen Riggs

Scarlet Miller

Allyssa Wilson

Savannah Jones

Sapphire Castell

Nathan Smith

Ethan Mayton

Drake Schmitz

Dyke Schultz

Nicholas Vega

Hugo Green

Errol Jomini  

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:

How about comment? ^_^V

THANKS! :D

-The Scribblers