missing her

*Gon's POV*

I look for my bike, but I can't find it. I'll buy a new one.

I start to walk the field. It isn't that far, but I like still riding my bike there.

I pass by the small café where I used to work at. I quit because the pay wasn't good and I was got treated like shit. I was hoping it would get better but it just got worse.

During all that time I was very depressed and I had a lot on my plate already with my grandma dying.

I started a new job at a small business. They hired me because I was younger and needed a job. It was owned by the Iguchi family.

They recently adopted a daughter, her name is Retz she's my same age. I hang out with her a lot we even go to school together. I think she's cool.

Oh yeah, then Zushi got rejected by Retz. Retz said she's in love with someone else.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out to see it was a notification from Zushi.

Sushi 🍣
Hey, can you call it important?

Yeah, sure👍

Sushi 🍣

Ok.

Another notification popped up. Telling me that I'm getting a call for Zushi.

I answered it immediately.

"Ok ok. You wanna hear this."

"What do I wanna hear so badly?" Say sarcastically, and rolled my eyes.

"Ok anyways. new kids are coming to school." He said excitedly.

"..."

"Apparently They're famous."

"How did you find out this?"

"I have my ways~" I could tell that he was smirking, by the way, he sounded.

"Ok whatever, I'm gonna hang up. Bye."

"Ok bye."

I hang up.

I look up to see I was at the entrance of the forest. I go into the forest and go straight. Two minutes later I see the opening to the field.

I remember when me and grandma would walk to the field. We would laugh and talk it was so much fun with her around.

Now that she is gone I'm lost. We were like best friends I told her everything from complaining about my job to talking about my school life.

One time when I told her I was getting bullied she came to my school herself and told the guy off. It was so funny, me and her laughed about it for weeks. He never bothered me again.

But I have to move on from her passing. I will always have the memories, right.

I arrive at the field. I see all the dandelions, they're so beautiful. Walk through them. The dandelions are so soft on my ankle.

It feels so calming to be here. This place is like a big soft blanket, to comfort me on and bad day.

Whenever I'm here I feel like Abe is here. I feel like she was sitting right here next to me. I miss Her being here with me.