truth or dare (spicy edition)

(before I start, I want everyone to know that this is for entertainment! and to be seen in the boys video, so if the boys see this... I'm sorry!)

it was 12 o'clock in the evening, Eddie and Mully were just fucking around and reacting to some tiktok. After an hour of binge watching tiktok they were relaxing on the couch.

Eddie's POV: damn.. Ever since me and gabbie broke up I've been crushing on Mully for a while... I wish I could tell him..

Mully: Eddie?

Eddie: hm?

Mully: wanna play a game?

Eddie: what kind of game dawg?

Mully: truth or dare!

Eddie: cool but can we turn up the heat a bit?

Mully: oh? How?

Eddie: I mean we can do a spicy dares

Mully: ohh I like the idea!

Two minutes later Eddie and mully were both naked and covering themselves! Eddie would make passing glances at mully's fat soft body and the way his fat folds just move gently on Mully's body. (Mully's a fatf*ck)
Eddie couldn't take it anymore he pulled Mully in for a kiss!

Mully: Mmm~!

Eddie pulled away from the kiss, leaving a small trail of saliva. Mully was flustered and lost for words!

Mully: E-E-Eddie~...

Eddie: I'm sorry.. I-I-!

Mully suddenly kissed Eddie again.
after 3 minutes of kissing, they both pulled away and Mully whispered into Eddie's ear

M: more daddy~..

a few hours later, they were both on the floor, fucking, Eddie was on top and Mully was on the bottom.

Mully was moaning and panting like a bottom!

E/M: Mmm~! Ahh~! Fuck~!

Eddie: Mully.. I'm close!

Mully: same! Let's cum together!
After a while, of getting ass fucked mully came on Eddie's chest and Eddie came inside Mully.

They both admitted their feelings to each other, and they started dating! the end.