♚ one ♚ pretty little liars

title: pretty liars OR twisted lies.

genre: thriller/realistic fiction

about: two hitwomen. two agencies. both given the task to kill each other, but none have yet succeeded. but what if the lies they have been told about each other come to the surface? she's ruthless. the other is careful. she prefers black, while the other likes gold. when these two women are destined to kill each other, who will win?

main characters:

1.

name: amelia juniper west.

physical attributes: light-skinned, tall, elegant. long, strawberry-blond hair. 

personality traits: cunning, ruthless, judgemental. in it for the thrills. wild wrecking-ball.

family members/people she knows: belladonna, cat; zeke, boss.

2.

name: rae donning.

physical attributes: darkish-skinned, short-ish, curvy, powerful. dark copper hair.

personality traits: wise, careful, overthinker. only in it for the money. squeamish around blood. calm before the storm.

family members/people she knows: theo, adopted son; connor, boss.

rae and aelia are europe's best hitwomen. they come from rival agencies and there is a price on both their heads, asking for up to six million. they've been at it for three years, but neither has succeeded yet. what the reader doesn't know is that they're sisters, separated at rae's birth when their mother died. they find out with old newspapers, and team up to kill another agency that was the start of all this, run by all male hitmen. said agency had killed their mother, then shipped off the sisters to be trained into crime. 

i ask you to keep the names and attributes all the same. change anything else. remember, first chapter should be out in two weeks if you do wish to claim it.