Chapter 1- betrayal

(A/N - hello everyone I have never made a story so let's see how crap this will be)

It's been 1/2 weeks since the team and Kuroko was victorious in their battle against rakuzan in the winter cup.

Kuroko POV:

I was running to practice as I was held back by my teacher. 'Riko-senpai is going to kill me' I thought.
Right when I was opening the door I heard kagami talking. "Why don't we just kick kuroko off the team. He's weak and all he does is passes the ball. And let's not mention that he is always popping out of thin air giving us heart attacks!" Kagami started ranting on to the other teammates. I expected someone to stand up for me but then I heard Riko say "your right bakagami, let's kick him off the team..." everyone agreed but then kiyoshi spoke up "what the hell is wrong with you guys!?".
"What did you say?!" Riko shouted at kiyoshi for standing up for kuroko. "Teppei If you stand up for that weakling then I'll kick you off the basketball team!" Everyone expected teppei to be quiet but what happened next surprised them "if that's the case then fine! I quit!" Kiyoshi yelled at the other members. A second later the door was fully opened and there I stood with teary eyes. Riko was about to speak but I ran off with kiyoshi following me trying to catch up to me.

No pov

After kiyoshi caught up with kuroko he got him to stop running and have a chat. "Hey kuroko.. you alright?" Kiyoshi spoke with a soft tone. "No... my 'best friend' just betrayed my trust, I have been kicked off the basketball team and on top of that they think I'm 'too weak'." Kuroko spoke with a pissed of tone but also a feeling of sadness. Kiyoshi took kuroko to Maji Burger and got him a milkshake to calm him down as he only got a burger and a drink. They both sat down in the corner of the restaurant and looked outside seeing it was around 5pm. "Time is flying by today.." Kiyoshi said while trying to make conversation with kuroko. "Yeah..." kuroko said as he then went back to drinking his milkshake. While the two were sitting in the corner of the restaurant the GOM + Kagami walked in and sat down a few seats away from kuroko and kiyoshi. "So do we all agree that we are kicking kuroko out of the Generation Of Miracles?" Akashi said with a cold tone. "Well we are Already kicked him out of our basketball team so that would make sense if you kicked him out of the GOM" kakami stated. All the other GOM were agreeing how they should kick kuroko out of the GOM. Kiyoshi could see that kuroko was visibly upset so he got up and walked out with kuroko without the GOM knowing they were there.

Skip a few days

Kiyoshi is seen talking with kuroko on the roof of their school as kuroko gets a call as he picks up the phone. "Hello? Tetsuya here?" The person on the other end started speaking as kuroko was saying yes and no which implied that they were asking questions. After a few minutes of talking kuroko looked at Kiyoshi and he then spoke to the person on the phone. "Alright I'll ask and call you back." He then hung up the phone and took a deep breath. "Hey Kiyoshi how would you like to transfer schools?" Kuroko said bluntly. "Wait what? Why's re you asking this?" Kiyoshi said while being startled by kuroko's bluntness. "My mother called and asked if I would like to transfer schools to hers in England. And she said mentioned that if there was anyone wanting to transfer they could come along." Kuroko explained. "Hold on a second. So your mother owns a school in England and asked if we would like to transfer there?" Kiyoshi asked as kuroko just nodded. A few days later they left seirin and then were on a private jet to England during the night. After a few hours the plane started to land as they both grabbed their suitcases and walked outside the airport being greeted by a man in a suit standing outside of a black Rolls Royce Pantom. "Hello there master tetsuya and you must be tetsuya's friend Kiyoshi? Well nice to meet you." One of the kuroko family butlers said with a soft tone. "Nice to meet you two." Kiyoshi said. Soon after Tetsuya and Kiyoshi both enter the car as they get driven off to Tetsuya's family home.

A/N: Alr so I'll end this chapter off so I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. And a new chapter will be up soon.

806 words