Chapter 1 : Are you ready for Freddy

NIGHT 1
12 PM

Mike Schmid Entert the Pizzaria and Searched the Office "Where is the Goddam Office ?" Said Mike Schmid.

"Ah Here is it !" He Entert the Office and Sits on the Chair...

Phone Guy was calling on the phone  Phone Guy:"Umm Hello.. Hello?
Mike : I'm Here. Who the F**k are you.
Phone Guy : Oh you Ther so.. ahem.. welcome to Your New Summer Job at..
Mike : Bla Bla Bla Bla..
Phone Guy : Umm Hay are you Listining ?
Mike : No

Mike Breaked the Calling.

Mike Looked Around."Hmm Whats dat ?" Said Mike "Oh Thats The Camera !"  He Activate the Camera and Checked The Show Stage

"Lol those are The Animatronics...ther so Ugly"

Mike Heard Somthing "Hay What Was Dat ?" and A Unknow Voice Anwsert : "Pizza" and Then a Other Voice Said "Git Gud" and then again A Other Voice Said..."Inhale my Dong"

Mike Schmid Leaved the Office and Checked Out the Show Stage.." I Think i'm just Crazy..."

The Animatronic Bear Anwsert : "Are you Ready for Freddy ?" Mike Schmid Screamed and Runt back to the Office "OMG OMG CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR" He Closed the Door and The Other Also.

The Animatronic Bear Runt after him and when he stand In Front the Door He Said : "I Want you inside Me." Mike Schmid Anwsert : " F**k Off Hippie Bear"

"My F**king name Is Freddy you Yiff Piece of Shit !" Said The Bear Animatronic

1 Hour Later...

Mike Schmid Is Meanwhile Playing COD.. "OHHH GET QUICKSCOPETTT OHHHH"

The Chicken Animatronic : F**kboy This new Securty Guard is Annoying can I Kill him ?
Freddy : His Power will Turn Off in One Hour  he Haves Only 30 %
The Chicken Animatronic : That Fast ?
Freddy : Yes Chica Yes !

Chica : By the Way Freddy what Time Is It ?
Freddy : Umm I Dont Know ? Pizza Time ?
Chica : *Puts MLG Glasses One* Bitch Yes you were Been Guessing Right ?

Foxy Leaved the Pirate Cove and Runt to The Office in front the Door :" HAH ONLY 10 % NOW BITCH"
Mike Schmid Realized that and Was In Panic " Oh Shit,  Shit ,Shit ,  Shit Oh Wait i Have Infity Battary on My Phone and When  Connecting It with this Pizzaria...

Foxy : "UR CHEATING YOU YIFF PIECE"

Mike : Hah !

2 Hours Later...

Mike Heard Voices of Childrens.. Mike : " Whats Going ON AM I CRAZY OR WHAT" But Then Somthings Yellow Appeared and Said.. "Its Time to Yiff... Some Dicks"