Elizabeth and Claire

Since I already gave info about Jannie, it's time for the last two triplets! 🎉

Elizabeth -
Elizabeth is the second oldest triplet I think.

She has bad anger issues and gets pissed when asked about it. Even so, she tries her best to be seen as the stoic, serious, won't put up with people's crap sister. It's quite easy to see that she's mad, her face becomes red lol.

Her hair is more of an orangy blond color

She is the leader of an assassination group of 12 people. 5 are skilled Assassinators and the rest are starters or just spies. When her workers are busy, Elizabeth herself would do the job.

Due to being a cat hybrid, she is swift and sneaky. But other than that, Elizabeth refrains from being cat like since she thinks it's embarrassing. She's the only sister that tries to hide her genes.

She's skilled at fighting and knows the weak spot in humans. Becomes unnerved when fighting with people who has magic(cat hybrids and most other hybrids are able to sniff out magic, it's rare for hybrids to have magic).

She gains a lot of money from her job, but lives in a small cottage house in the forest.

Family does not know she is a assassinator. Only Jannie knows of it.

Claire -
Claire is the most cat like from the sisters. Since she owns a cat cafe, when asked of her ears and tail she'll just answer that it's to match the aesthetic of the cat cafe.

Claire is the least dangerous from the twins but the most calculating. She's petty and usually gets what she wants, so she expects to always reach her goals.

The oldest triplet, and the favorite child. Her face is wrapped up in bandages due to an incident caused by Jannie when they were teens.

Explanation will come next chapter.

Anyways, she is the heir of the Caire's family and will be getting all the money when the triplet's parents dies.

An independent and hardworking woman but she's quite controlling.

Overall, Claire and Elizabeth does not like Jannie, with Claire holding a deep grudge for Jannie. Elizabeth, though, puts up with Jannie more since Jannie has never really done anything bad to Elizabeth.

She just thinks Jannie is annoying.