follow me

awkward

Once I exited the room wearing my now almost dry jeans and Taehyung's nice white t-shirt, a security guard was waiting for me outside the door to direct me to the kitchen.

Everything was set up like my mom said, I just had to heat up the kimchi stew in a pot and grill the bbq. I fired up the stew on the stove as I started taking the ingredients outside. There was a large table where I set up the perilla leaves, lettuce, garlic and sauces. Then I brought out the pot of stew with a side of rice for everyone. When I was about to start on the meat, a manager offered to grill it if and I happily let him do so. Last thing I wanted to do today was burn or mess up BTS's meal.

I was thankful for the shirt Taehyung gave me for many reasons and one was that it smelled like his cologne, masking the mix of concert sweat and pool Clorox all over my body. However; the stares and whispers from all the staff including the members smirking everytime I walked by wearing it was definitely not in my reasons to be thankful list.

Everyone started eating and I stood in a corner, watching quietly. None of them were glowing like before and I somehow felt relieved by that. It made me feel less crazy like maybe the concert just had me shook or I had some sort of mental episode.

A tap on the shoulder snapped me out of my train of thought and I turned to Jungkook.
I had never been this close to him and i felt like maybe nobody should.

Even though I was standing in the darkest corner outside almost hiding behind a tree, he still managed to take my breath away in the darkness. Actually it really suited him, there is an edginess to him with the tattoos and piercings that made him look dangerous but also mysterious in this lightning. I never got to high five him or even here his voice so even though I have seen him before, it felt like the first time.

"I'm so..sorry, did you need something?" I stuttered as If I forgot how to speak.

Jungkook's gaze didn't even waver as he stared me down, " follow me, our CEO wants speak to you." He turned around without looking back because he expected me to follow him.
I didn't have a choice. It almost felt like I was in trouble. What could the CEO of the company that house the biggest band in the world possibly want to tell me?