two.

bentley sat perfectly in the middle of the class. always her choice of seat as it wasn't to close to the front to look like a teachers pet, or one of the stoners in the back. it was the perfect place to sit away from the teacher so she wouldn't get picked out for being on her phone or called for questions.

or so she thought it was a good seat. that was until JJ, kiara and pope sat behind and beside her. almost like they were trapping her in.

she sighed as they walked in, taking their seats around her. she had a girl to her right, kiara on her left, with jj and pope behind her and kiara.

it's not like she hated their presence. it was just because she felt uncomfortable. she really did miss them. she didn't mean to cut them all off and ruin the friendship, it was just after JJ broke up with her, she went downhill and never spoke to them.
she really had no excuse.
she had changed.
she really had turned into a kook.

"would you look at that! the queen kook returns" she heard a voice, looking up to see ryan. one of the few pogues who had come to her party.

she looked up, giving him a smile, seeing a girl follow behind him.

great. it was kate. the girl she beat the shit out of.

"oh would you look who it is!" kate laughed

"those bruises are looking a little bad there kate. how's your head? still full of shit?" bentley scoffed, siting back in her seat.

"i see you reunited with your wee pogue friends after fighting over them. how cute" kate scoffed

JJ turned to look at pope and kiara, confusion drawn all over his face.

"shut the fuck up kate." bentley said rolling her eyes.

"or what? you gonna hit me again?" kate said, stepping closer to bentleys desk.

"well you're basically asking me too? so then it won't be so bad when your daddy goes bitching to my parents" bentley said, standing up, towering over kate's small figure.

"well you'll definitely put on a show for the class. i mean that's what you're really good at right? just like having sex in the pool. in front of everyone?" kate said, bentley lunging forward to hit her, but feeling a pair of arms wrap around her pulling her back, seeing ryan do the same to kate.

"get the fuck out of here. you don't belong on this side of the island" kate spat.

"what are you gonna do? personally escort me in daddy's cop car? oh i'm so scared" bentley pouted.

"it won't take much to get you in shit for beating me up" she said

"oh. oh really? not like you were the one to start it?" bentley sarcastically said lunging foward again.

"girls! cut it out! kate, you're not in my class. out" the girls suddenly heard, seeing the teacher walk in, the two arguing loud enough they didn't notice the bell had rung.

ryan let go of kate, the girl scoffing as she left, bentley proceeding to sit down, not realising the arms still wrapped around her holding her back.

she turned around to be faced with JJ. just great.

"let go of me maybank" she said, forcing herself out of his grip.