Spacey Pink and Orange

King Francis Petty W. was sitting on a window upon the space station and looked out into space. The black void reflected her back. She wore round glasses with black wire frames, brown hair at shoulder height, pale peachy skin on her body, brown eyes in her skull, and an orange space suit without the helmet.

Maud Melody Moon approaches King Francis Petty in the space station and looked at her with pink-hearted eyes. She had curly black hair and dark skin covered by a pink space suit.

"How are you, Fran?" Maud asks softly.

King Francis Petty W. surprised says, "Oh Maud! I haven't seen you in a while... I finished the chores so I'm just looking at Earth."

"I see," Maud says and smiles as she looks at Earth with Fran.

King Francis Petty remarks, It's pretty, but not as pretty as you."

Fran holds her face and rubs her thumb over her heart shaped freckles, Maud blushes.

Maud Melody Moo says embarrassed, "Stop, you're making me blush."

King Fran Petty says, "You are so sweet~♡❤♥️"

King Francis Petty goes to kiss her but stops.

Maud Melody Moo says, "I love you~"

Fran Petty W. frowns then says, "I love you so much but...I fear you'll hate me if you knew me."

"I couldn't imagine me hating you. Is there anything that could make me hate you?" Maud asks.

Francis Petty asks, "Do you remember when we went to that meeting?"

"Yes, what about it?" Maud asks.

Fran Petty says, "I was responsible for their fears of a murderer among us, I've yet to kill...but I know I'm what they fear."

Maud gets closer and whispers, "Why do you want to kill?"

Fran Petty W. whispering says, "I don't want to kill, because if I do you'll surely hate me forever."

"Then is something driving you to kill?" Maud asks.

Francis Petty W. looks down and says, "Yes, but I don't know how to explain it."

"I want to help you," Maud states.

Fran Petty W. says, "You are the only one I would never kill. Perhaps you are the only one who can help me."

"I'll do my best to help you," Maud says.

King Francis Petty nuzzles into her and says, "I love you so much."

Maud holds Francis close. King Francis Petty W. is cuddling her, Maud hugs Francis and cuddles her.

King Francis Petty W. gets on top of her and says, "I love you so much but I fear I'm a monster."

Maud blushes lightly as Fran gets on top of her.

Maud says, "You are not a monster, you are my love."

King Francis Petty kisses her cheeks then says, "I love your blushing face and smile."

Maud says, "I love everything about you."

King Francis Petty W. touches their foreheads together and asks, "Even this darkness inside of me?"

Maud responds, "Everything about you, even the unpleasant parts."

King Francis Petty W. kisses her, Maud kisses her back.