CHAPTER 25

After the incident last night, Katsuro Bakkhos apologize in his behalf, A detective tried to stop and reconcile with me but I didn't bother to even hear his opinion, A man who invalidates women' feelings and emotions are disgusting.

"I win the case," Kaito Yamighishi uttered as soon as he entered my office.

"Nothing new." I replied flipping the pages of the book I am reading.

Kaito took the seat in my front. "You got something later?"

"No? You need help?" I replied still not looking at him.

He smiled. "Let me treat you for dinner, are you up?" He asked.

I looked at him, leaning my back on the chair putting my hands on the armrest.

"Won't you insist if I said no?"

He chuckled. "I am not going to deny that one."

"I know you won't, You're such an honest person Yamighishi." I replied.

He shake his head. "Someone to taught me to always be honest wether you hurt someone's feelings if it's needed."

My forehead creased. "You're not referring to me, aren't you?"

He stood up and placed both his palm on the flat surface of my table. He then looked at me in my eyes.

"What do you think?"

"You tell me what I think."

Nang akmang mag sasalita pa si Kaito ngunit biglang bumukas ang pinto at linuwa nun si Izan na may dalang mga papeles.

"Ay, wrong room, Tuloy nyo lang, wrong room, Bato, wrong room." Dahan dahan s'yang lumabas ng pinto.

Sumara iyon at bumukas ulit, nakasilip si Izan. "Tuloy n'yo lang," Saad n'ya pa ulit at doon na sumara ulit ang pinto.

Kaito shake his head, He stood up straightly, he used his right hand to combed his messy hair but it fall back down, he walked in front of my glass wall watching the view.

I stood up, Nakalagay ang kaliwang kamay nito sa kanyang bewang, niluwagan n'ya ang kanyang tie, naka white long sleeve polo lamang s'ya ngayon, Wala ang kanyang coat ng pumasok.

"You're not trying to seduce me? Right sir?" I joked before putting my butt on the table to sat, folding my arms and watching Kaito.

He smiled. "You're someone who cannot be seduce with only looks."

I hummed. "I don't want anyone." I replied, I grabbed the bottled water and opened it, drinking and putting it aside once again.

"You don't want any weakness. Neither love and affection." He suddenly started.

He wasn't looking at me, rather he was looking outside, looking like in deep thoughts.

"Aren't you afraid to be alone forever?"

"Is there anything to be afraid of?"

"You're alone, time and time."

"I wouldn't be," I shake my head and disagreement.

Kaito is a nice person, he always care for others even if he looked stiff, cold and ruthless he knows how to be worried, it's just he prefers not showing it.

One thing I like about Kaito is his honesty, a righteous man, a man with moral and principle, that man who can be a living fictional ideal type husband.

"Why are you always so sure about everything you say?"

"Yamighishi, I won't be alone, I have Aegan."