Chapter 3- Lost and Found

~Yoongi~

It was official: I was definitely fucked.

I didn't know what it was about Sage but after seeing her during the rehearsal dinner in her red dress combined with how she reacted to my light touches I couldn't get her out of my mind. After our exchange and feeling her reacting under my touch, I'd found myself sneaking glances at her all evening. As I saw her move, the dress hugging her body so well, her gorgeous hair flowing down her back, I felt all the blood rushing below my belt as I imagined all the ways I could make her submit to me.

We'd exchanged a look as she was leaving the party and it only solidified my curiosity in her. I left the party shortly after, desperately in need of a cold shower. As I drove home, I thought over the entire evening and laughed at myself. It had only been a few hours ago that I was fucking someone who's name I'd already forgotten again despite her shouting it at me as she kicked me out of her apartment. Now after seeing Sage at the party and her piquing my interest, I was getting hard behind the wheel of my car driving home. I pictured running my fingers across her overly sensitive skin, learning her curves and what made her tense under my touch, sliding a silk blindfold over her eyes...

By the time I'd made it home and inside my apartment, I was hard as a rock and my mind was filled with thoughts of Sage. As soon as I was inside, I headed straight for my bathroom and unzipped my pants, freeing my erection and moaning at the relief. I placed a hand on the wall behind the toilet for support and took my length in my hand. As I began to stroke myself more thoughts of her invaded my mind...

...her body writhing on my sheets in anticipation as I gazed down at her...

...gently tracing the curve of her breasts with my fingers, gliding them across her nipples and feeling them harden...

...dragging my fingertips down her stomach to toy with the soft curls of her mound, the heat radiating from her making me crazy with need...

...hearing her whimpers of pleasure as I sink myself inside her...

It didn't take long until my climax hit me, and I groaned loudly as I emptied my desire for her into the water below me. I curled my fingers into a fist and pounded the wall as the last of my release drained from me. As I panted and let myself catch my breath I almost laughed as I had a sudden realization. I came harder from my imagination of Sage's naked and responsive body than I did when I was buried inside the woman I had sex with mere hours ago.

I stumbled out of the bathroom toward my bedroom and once I was inside I collapsed back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. How the fuck did this happen to me? I'd gone from tolerating Sage and her bitchy attitude to flirting with and teasing her, to jacking off to the thought of fucking her in the span of one evening.

What the hell?

***

The next day as I got dressed for the wedding, I'd thought about sudden desire for Sage and came to the conclusion that it most likely stemmed from a mix of whiskey and my uninvited thoughts of Mina. Even after almost ten years since we split, that woman was still finding ways to mess with my head.

The wedding would be a great distraction, I thought to myself. There would be plenty of beautiful single women there and it would no doubt be easy to find someone to get lost in for the evening, hopefully wiping my mind clear of my thoughts of Sage. However, that plan was quickly shot to hell when I saw her before the ceremony, mingling with the other guests in a beautiful rose-colored dress that was feminine and lovely, but it accentuated her curves.