if you have a crush on them part 1

This one is about how thay react about you,the reader asking them out....like being their girlfriend or boyfriend?

Reader:u-um...i really like you!~.......*shivers*s-so well you be my boyfriend?

______________________________________************************************

Gekido:*clears his throat*my dear~

Reader:hm?

He holds her hand and makes her look at him.

Gekido:you know that my job to ask~but yes I will be your boyfriend~

Reader:*happy gasp*thank you!~*hugs him*

______________________________________************************************

Kirai:*stares in shook*

Reader:k-kirai?....do you feel the same way?...

He just stares at her and then gets up.

Kirai:sorry but I need to think about this......

Kirai leaves while the reader tears up wondering if this is a rejection....after 4 weeks later he sees you in your bedroom crying in your pillow.kirai stares at you...and sighs sadly...thinking he hurt you....but after 5 years you asked again but Kirai says yes.

______________________________________************************************

Kofuku:*?!*what's a boyfriend?

Reader:*mind:his so cute!!!!!*Um it's two people that have a connection with each other and~well kiss and hug each other~

Kofuku:oh.....*blushes*then yes your my bf/f2f and no one is gonna take you away from meh!*he hugs you being so cute*