six

ZEINAB IVY POV.

I woke up in Zaire's arms with the sun beaming through my black out curtains, oh it's about to be summertime for sure.

I slipped out of his tight hold carefully making sure I wouldn't wake him up, he turned over to his other side.

I put on some panties and an oversized shirt, Zaire came and gave me that NyQuil if you know you know. Couldn't even stay up long enough to put some clothes back on.

I went in the kitchen, pulling out some breakfast foods. I don't cook breakfast unless Syair asks but today i'm feeling like a housewife.

I grabbed the rest of my ingredients and started cooking. The smell of breakfast filled my house, the aroma making me feel nostalgia.

I heard footsteps approaching me, he must've smelt the food. He came over to me resting his head on my shoulder, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

His tall build towered over me, but he always seemed to make these positions work. "Goodmorning pretty" He rasped, his voice still sounding tired.

"Goodmorning Za" I smiled, turning my head towards him. He pecked my lips, breaking our position.

"Get out my kitchen boy" I watched as he reached for a piece of bacon, I popped his hand, mean mugging him.

"Come on yo i'm hungry" He laughed trying to grab some again, but I moved the plate.

"You'll eat soon enough, the food almost ready greedy self" I finished scrambling the eggs, adding a little more cheese then putting it on a plate.

"Keep playing ima' eat you" He said coming behind me again, rubbing my thigh.

"Why you gotta' be so corny?" I laughed making his plate, letting him guide me on if he wanted more or less.

I handed him his plate, "Here greedy" He sat down at my kitchen island. I handed him a bottle of water also.

"Bismillah" He said before taking his first bite. Zaire's muslim, but he isn't on his deen as much. He be wanting me to convert and marry him so bad.

I'm not too strong on being religious but I believe there is a higher person, somebody who isn't human. I believe there is a God, i'll let Syair choose what he wants to believe in. Whether he doesn't believe or he chooses to be christian, muslim and etc. It's all up to him.

"Zaire" I sat down next to him ready to bring up some things i've been thinking over.

"Wassup? what's on your mind?" He looked over at me, then went back to eating.

"I was thinking about you wanting us to be serious, I want that too. I want you to meet Syair, and I want to meet Malea as well. Like i've mentioned before we not kids no more so I feel like we shouldn't just keep playing around." I finished my thought, taking a sip of my water, mouth on cotton my ass been talking too much.

"You already know what I'm on with you, you know how I feel about you and your son. Just let me know a place and a time" He told me, he always spoke so strongly making me feel like I could trust anything he says.

"Well they can meet today, I don't want anything to formal maybe we can take them to Chuck E. Cheese or something" I suggested.

"I'm cool with whatever" We both just nodded simultaneously, I left out of the kitchen ready to start my day.

I went into the bathroom, turning the shower on medium/high. Hot water burns my skin too bad.

After I got out the shower, I brushed my teeth and did all that good stuff.