Poosay

DENNY GASPED

HE WAS ALIVE

"Thank you so much Shrek you giving me mouth to mouth saved me and now I can breathe in space." Danny smiled showing his cannibalistic teeth.

"Anything for you den!!! I'm the biggest Greg!!!" Shrek said.

However the moment came to an end when the aliens started singing! Why were the aliens singing!?!?

THEY WERE SINGING CPR BY CUPCAKE! THEY WERE GOOD AT SINGING TOO! THey wer so good at sing that Shrek totpaste and Danny Gonzalez had to dance! They couldn't stop dancing either.

"I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CPR" sangfd the aliens.

"We have to fight it" Shrek yelled!! He got out of the dance trance and put his blonde hair in a bun!!'

HE PUNCHED THE ALIENS ONE BY ONE!!
He broke thereee knes and toes. Every single alien toe was broken.
It was super epic!!
Once there were no aliens left teethposte and Denny were set free of dancing!!

Toothpaste was so in love with its husband so much so they started making out right there. It was Hawt and steam!! They made out for a good 5 minutes.

Danny kinda just stood there and tried to look away.

"Uh guys we need to get you back home" deeeennnnuy yelled into ear.

"Oh sorry" Shrek giggled! He almost got lost in his lovers paste for a moment..