A Tribute to Korosensei

Mythclassia was a settlement nestled in its much larger state of Feltmany. The growing settlement was surrounded by the Feltmany sea on one side and on the other side was bordered by a series of towns. The town had a queen, who for many years ruled with an iron fist. Most notably, she mandated attendance at the local school for children and young adults ages one through twenty. This fact made it even more deplorable when the octo-creature slithered onto land and crept into the classroom. The Kreltman, as the monster had been not-so-affectionately named by the children, had forced out the previous teachers and had taken the helm of the classroom... all of them. Deciding to give the creature a chance, the queen prohibited the inhabitants from attacking their new instructor and mandated that all children and young adults were still required to attend their instruction periods.

Now the new school year had started and upward moved Aris, Alvis, Anuis, Aria, and Aruna. These students rightfully felt apprehensive about their first day of school. Who could blame them when they were coming head to head with the evil octo-creature? Around the school, rumors had flourished of Kreltman's evil deeds and heinous acts towards the students. As the children entered their new hall, their fear was tangible. The creature struck each desk with a ruler as he herded the children into their assigned seats. Aris looked back at Alvis —who strikingly had a name reminiscent of "ancient names" which can be found online— and frowned, this would not be the year they had expected.

The Kreltman had begun its hideous lectures and with every new topic covered the children slowly grew different. Their heads hurt after every class. Their eyes drew wide open and their legs grew weak with the overwhelming weight of the knowledge they were now forced to carry. Brewing under all the lectures, however, was a plan to shatter the community. Aris, along with his classmates (Alvis, Anuis, Aria, and Aruna) were plotting to overthrow the evil teacher, along with their parents who forced them to attend the classes daily. The question was, would they succeed?

The children formulated their plan, calculated the angles, and measured the risks. They would take the leash of their lives. Alvis spread pamphlets around the community, Anuis used her speaking skills to charm the townspeople to attend a special ceremony being prepared by Aria and Aruna. Aria and Aruna worked tirelessly to put together the special ceremony where they would uncover the treacherous treatment and lessons of the Kreltman. At noon, the townspeople began filtering into the meeting place. They were staunchly prepared to refute all claims made against the octo-creature but the children had something way more convincing planned. When the parents had all assembled, the children treated their parents to the same knowledge and teaching methods that the Kreltman had used on them. At last the parents were mortified. All the children were retracted from the school and the octo-teacher was shut inside the building.

From time to time people would pass by the defunct school building and through the windows they would see Kreltman slowly writing new lectures on the chalkboard, pretending to continue the student's education. Oddly, with time the octo-creature within the classroom began to look more and more human. Its arms took on a human shape and its eyes! Its eyes seemed tortured and pained. The creature longed for students. The students that had defeated him and the town. Aris had led the revolution and aided by Alvis, Anuis, Aria, and Aruna, had succeeded. The town would be better for it. The town had become a prospering naval port and it was known across the state as a super-innovative land. Statues were erected across the community commemorating the bravery shown by Aris and his classmates to stand up against the monster and the community and win. The monster slowly withered away. Leaving its many lessons imprinted not on the chalkboard, but in the minds of those who dared to think for themselves as he had instructed all along.

................................................................................................................................................................ 

So how was it? 

I know that it isn't really an assassination classroom fanfic but it is close enough to being a fanfiction. 

I thought it was a really amusing and sweet story, hopefully y'all did as well. 

Y'know, I though about shamelessly using this as a form of self promotion, but I think I am just gonna let it be it's own little thing.