chapter 2: mother meeting the boyfriend

At that moment a woman walked out of the house and started yelling and she ran over 'Hey what are you doing to my son', Suguru just rolled his eyes and said 'Hi mum this is the boy I told you about' Their mother stop in front of the group and said 'oh I probably could have figured that one out' Shōyō started laughing and said 'I don't think you could ma' Suguru looked dead in the eyes and said 'Don't speak to our mother like that' In response Shōyō said 'you were thinking it too' 'but the difference is I didn't say it's out loud' the brothers started bickering.

Thier mother rolled her eyes and said 'okay both of you shut up' they stopped bickering 'good, anyway what's your name dear'. They fuckboy looking guy looked surprised but answered 'um..Yuji...Yuji Terushima'.

The woman looked at her children and said 'you two go help Kazahana in the kitchen' Shōyō looked shocked but said 'ma why' Suguru who was also shocked said 'I don't have to do that'.

Their mother had a scary expression on her face 'yes you do Suguru you are staying at my house and why? really Shōyō? because I said so and if you want a real reason I want to ask this guy a few questions' the boys just rolled their eyes, The umbreon named Eclipse jumped off Shōyō and ran in the house followed by Suguru and Shōyō.