Summer Besties

It was National Best Friend Day, in the United States, and even supernatural beings always have friendships with humans rather than endangering them, they always bond with each other and create good memories that will never be forgotten. On the road, a group of trailers speed straight forward where a group of supernatural hunters were on the way to protect innocent humans from danger. Their chief, Jacob Arrow was driving with his friend, Ben Shepherd as they are sitting next to each other.

"Uhhh...Jake. It's National Friend Day, you should let your son have bonded with the kid you met." Ben suggested that a weapons expert Lloyd Arrow want to hang out with a little boy named Scott Jones.

"What are you talking about?" Jacob was so disgustingly confused by what Ben was talking about his son hanging out with the kid. "No way, I ain't too, remember I lose my Lily that day, and now I have to raise Lloyd alone for sure."

"We should have a friendship that can never be forgotten," said Ben, steering the wheel.

Meanwhile, in the other RV driven by Chief Arrow's son, the weapons expert, Lloyd, and his roommate, Scott Jones lying on the bed next to his hyena cub Nick Furry. Lying on the bed, Scott was playing video games on his phone and enjoys it. Lloyd was sitting in his seat and driving his RV.

"Rodney, are you sure that it was today?" Lloyd asked Scott to discuss. Scott heard what Lloyd said, he turns off the phone and gets up from the bed.

"Oh, it's Best Friend Day and I hope that it will cheer you up." winked Scott.

"Thanks, Scott. I was hoping my mom died when I was a kid. How about you?" Lloyd sighed and asked Scott what is his problem.

"Uh...my parents were divorced before I was born with my half-brother Ryan," said Scott.

"Okay, that means we have tragic parents for sure." sighed Lloyd.

"Don't worry, there is still hope to move on." encouraged Scott, compassionately. Lloyd suddenly felt grateful that Scott and his half-brother Ryan are still there for him, even if he was all alone and scared, he smiles joyfully and decided to spend time with Scott as his little brother and best friend.

"Sure. Thanks." smiled Lloyd, Scott grinned happily that he will have bonding with his best friend.

Outside of the RV along with other trailers when they are on the road, Scott and Lloyd went outside of their RV and run to the side. Scott standing beside Lloyd takes out his phone and lifts it up in his hands where a screen of him and Lloyd appears, then he takes a picture on his phone.

"Wow, Scott! This is so cool!" Lloyd was so excited to have the picture as his new memory.

In the arcade, Scott and Lloyd were playing various arcade machines, the machines spills some tickets themselves. Scott and Lloyd gather all of the tickets after winning flawlessly, walks to the counter and sold them to the counter, and retrieve their prizes. Scott got a soccer ball to play and Lloyd got a stuffed teddy bear. They finally got their prizes as theirs and walks away together with them, holding them in their arms and chatting and laughing joyfully.

Next, Scott and Lloyd were at the gas station, they were sitting on the bench, waiting patiently. Then, the tour bus approaches, and a tour guide appears inside the bus. Scott and Lloyd see the tour bus, get up from the bench and run to get inside. They are in the tour bus filled with tourists having friendships with them always while hanging out and bonding with them. Scott and Lloyd were at the seats where they can sit together as besties.

"Oh man, I was so excited to see it!" squealed Scott.

"Yep." chuckled Lloyd, the tour bus closes the door and drives away for a tour.