Trailer

"Curiosity killed the cat, pretty sure we all heard of that old saying, right? To be honest, for quite a while, I never knew what that meant... until we decided it was a good idea to search for those damn emeralds. Heh, who knew that searching for the truth... would end up costing a friend's life."

Nathan is seen looking at his feet, a sad look on his face, as his sister places her hand on his shoulder.

Mika: It'll be okay, big bro. We got your back, no matter what.

Tidal: Till the end of the line!

"After everything we fought, I thought we would be prepared for this, but I was wrong."

Blade, Spectra, and Shade are seen looking at something, ashes flowing past their face as both Spectra and Shade look at Blade in concerned.

Skylar: We could end up dead, Nathan. DEAD!

Nathan is seen shooting his blue flames at some robots, as Metal Sonic quickly tackles him through several trees, knocking them down and creating a huge earthquake. Skylar gets up and points at Nathan, anger clearly seen on her face and in her eyes.

Skylar: All because you wanted to know the truth about those damn Chaos Emeralds! Did it ever occur to you as to why they were hidden?!

Nathan: And did it ever occur to YOU that we could have helped our parents in this situation?! Besides, no one told you to go along with me!

"So wrong."

A huge explosion could be seen from space, as multiple meteors hit the planet, destroying life everywhere. Serena and Lilly are seen evacuating people, while Avery is seen looking over the horizon, concerned for the safety of her friends and hope that they're okay.

"We're dealing with forces that are beyond what we can handle. These guys, no... these monsters are too strong."

Avery: TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT YOU PLAN TO TELL THEM! TELL ME HOW YOU PLAN TO TELL OUR MOTHER AND FATHER THAT YOU JOINED THAT BASTARD AND TRIED KILLING YOUR OWN SISTER, TELL ME SHIN!

Shin took a few steps back, as he began thinking on her words about him joining Omen, making him clench his fist tightly before looking at her. Nathan and Blade, in their second Super Forms, are seen glaring at Omen, injured from their battle with him, but Omen didn't even look fazed. Dark Sonic and EXE are seen smirking at the heroes, who are shaking in fear at their power.

Blade: Dammit, no matter how much power we got it won't be enough as long as those bastards continue to power up!

"It was my own selfishness that brought this upon all of us, but I can't help but ask, even if I hadn't thought of searching for the truth, would this still happen?"

Mika is seen screaming, the Chaos Emeralds surrounding her, as she gains a bright yellow aura. Both Nathan and Blade struck a familiar pose, before joining as one, as Omen unleashes his aura, shattering the planet before he lands on the ground. 

Omen: Pathetic, I was hoping for more of a challenge from you... Heroes!

Nathade (Fusion Dance), is seen smirking with his hands on his hips, as he then turns Super and charges at Omen. Serena and Lilly, along with Shade, are in their Super Forms, as Dark Sonic, in his Dark Rage mode, is seen powering up and glares at the girls in front of him.

"I can't let this continue, if it does, the planet will be destroyed. I have to stop them, right now!"

Jase is seen trying to stop Omen's energy blade from hitting him, but he's struggling to do so as Omen was stronger than he was. Skylar is seen powering up, as Dark Shade tries to kick Omen, but he catches her kick and punches her away. Tidal closes her eyes, as Super Serena is seen punching the crap out of EXE before sledgehammering him into the ground.