- ♥︎

San had known Hongjoong since they were little, the older being a year older and having no siblings, he'd of course sees San as his little brother and San saw him as his older brother whom he adores a lot.

But that perspective changes when San realizes his real feelings for Hongjoong during Hongjoong's graduation ceremony, going into high school. San realizes that he didn't see Hongjoong just as a big brother, but he see him as something more.

His parents was always open minded, telling him that they'll still love him no matter who he dates as long as they're good for him and he was happy.

But he noticed that Hongjoong probably doesn't have that kind of feelings for him so he'd just kept it to himself.

-

2 months into senior year of middle school, San was shocked when he heard what his friend told him one day when they were hanging out at Hongjoong's house.

"What are you so excited about, hyung?" San asked chuckling. "Okay, I think I might have a crush on someone."

Oh.

"Oh? Really? Whose the lucky girl? Or guy, you know." San says, hiding his sadness. "There's this one girl in class, she's very pretty. Do you have any idea how to ask someone out?" He asked.

"Just be confident hyung. And don't embarrass yourself." San says, faking his laugh, but it seems like Hongjoong didn't notice because of the he smiled. "Thanks Sannie, for the advice." He says.

"Of course!" 'Anything to make you happy, hyung.' He thinks. If Hongjoong is happy, then that's fine for him.

A year has passed and San still kept his feelings hidden even though he is dating someone now. They met during new students meetings when they entered high school (the same one Hongjoong attended) and got along well.

He thinks it's actually working, dating with someone else to forget his feelings for someone else, plus side is he also kinda like the guy since he's fun to be around.

But during the school holidays for new school years, the guy broke up with him, saying he just wanted to be friends now and he fell out of love.

'Atleast he told me instead of cheating on me and not make it harder.' San thinks bitterly.

-

The new school year had started. San is now in his second year. He has many friends now aside from Hongjoong, but he's always by his side if their schedules let them.

San was packing his books and is now on his way towards the cafeteria when he met Seonghwa, another senior that's in the same class as Hongjoong. "Sannie." He calls. "Hwa hyung. What'd you need?" He smiles.

"Nothing, I just saw you and I thought it'd be nice to walk with you." Seonghwa says. "Oh, okay hyung." He smiles back and they walked side by side. "Where's Joong hyung?" San asked. "He still got some work to do, he says to just eat without him." And San nods.

"How are things with Minseok?" Seonghwa suddenly asked. San tensed and stopped on his tracks. "Sannie?"

"Oh, uh.. We.. We broke up during holidays." He says bitterly, fighting the tears on the corners of his eyes. He can't cry, not now. And he definitely can't think about Hongjoong now or else he'll break.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sannie." Seonghwa says, pulling him into a hug. "Mhm, it's alright hyung. I.. I just gotta let him go." He says.

"I know, you'll get over him." He lets go of the hug and pulls San towards the cafeteria to help him forget about the break up.