~•Part 2 of chapter 1•~

"It's ok." I told him softly. "You're a pretty boy, how old are ya?"

"I'm 18." He told me.

Johnny looked a bit nervous. I was confused as to why he looked nervous bit then it hit me. I just called Dally pretty. Ah shoot, he is pretty but I don't like him.

"Cool" I said and quickly turned back around. Johnny was holding a bucket of popcorn and I was occasionally stealing some. He finally caught me and we both laughed.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder and thought that Dallas was going to start in on me again. But no. He wasn't.

"Hey Maddy, come down with me to get a soda?"

Weird... first he decides to harass me, and then be nice all of a sudden. Whatever. I just shook it off and said sure.

Johnny's face lit up in a worrisome manner and then he pulled my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Uh h-hey man, I don't think it's a good idea to trust Dallas Winston. If I didn't know him as well as I do, I wouldn't 100% trust him, ya dig?" He whispered.

"Don't you worry your little head, I'll be fine. But thank you for watching out for me." I gave him a smile and a small kiss on the cheek before getting up to go with Darry. He blushed and smirked at the ground.

Me and Dally started walking down to the concession stand to get a soda. When we were behind the stand Dally pushed me up against a tree and got real close to my face.

My face was red hot and my stomach was in a knot full of nervousness.

"Hey! W-what the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Shhh... it's okay baby." He said quietly.

I could tell he was drunk because of the drowsy look on his face and the smell of beer coming from his breath.

He slowly leaned in to kiss me and I mumbled and tried to wriggle away, but his grip just kept tightening.

He eventually stopped and slowly leaned away, still keeping his tough grip.

He stumbled, drowsy from being drunk.

"Wow cutie.. that was nice.." He told me giving me a wink.

"What the hell is wrong with you! This is practically rape! Do yo-"

Before I could finish my sentence he starting kissing me. Once again I stood there helplessly trying to wriggle away.

~With the rest of the gang~
-This chat is between Johnny, Pony, and Soda.-

"Hey, uh.. don't you think we should go see where Maddy and Dally went?"
Johnny suggested.

"They said they were getting a s-"
Sodapop started but was interrupted by Pony.

"Maddy went with Dally! We gotta go get her! We can't let her be alone with Dallas."

"That's what I'm saying man. I..uh.. I think he's drunk too..." Johnny said a little quietly.

Pony ignored Johnny and started down towards the concession stands. He followed behind.

~Back with Dallas and Maddy~

I heard a bit a leaves rustling behind Dally, as if someone was running towards us. It was getting hard to breath, considering another pair of lips blocking my only air passage other than my nose.

I then heard yelling.

It sounded like... a kid.

It was a kid.

It was Ponyboy.

Thank God, I thought.

"Stop right now Dally!" Ponyboy yelled towards him.

He then took a step back from kissing me and let go of my hands. I took that moment to slap him in the face as hard as I could but I know it didn't hurt because I'm not very strong.

Johnny ran over to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards Pony.

"How could you do that Dal'?" Pony exclaimed.

Dally just kept quiet and started to walk I the opposite direction.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, d-did he?" Johnny said a little nervously.

"I'm fine Johnny. I should've listened to you... it's my fault. I knew he was drunk as soon as he started talking to me.." I said to him, starting to get teary eyed.

I shivered in spite of myself and wiped my mouth off.
"You're ok now.." Pony said gently. "He wouldn't have done it if he weren't drunk. He's better than that. I promise."

I gave both the boys a hug and gave them a paper with my number on it.

"What's this?" Pony asked.

"It's my number. Ya' know, if any of yall wanna hangout. I'd love to get to know yall better." I said with smile.

"Oh ok!" Johnny said excitedly.

I waved goodbye to them and started home.