Chapter 1:The Meeting

Neon's POV 🐰

I was walking around the lair.

Then I decided to take a walk.

I grabbed my sword and made a portal to the gacha world.

Himiko's POV 🩸

Life is great!

I just stabbed a man!

"Give me your blood!"

A/N: this takes place around the time UA entrance exams takes place. So I'm pretty sure Himiko was vigilant at the time.

Circus Baby's POV 🍦

I was just on the stage practicing my singing and dancing.

Maybe one day I can see the surface again. . .

Why can't we just live normally?

Jeff's POV 🔪

I was on a mission to kill a group of campers.

And of course I already finished.

Ayato/yandere kun's POV 💘

My school has a field trip camping today.

I was watching senpai the whole way, she's so beautiful.

Everyone's POV 🐰🩸🍦🔪💘

After a while I saw a bright light with a black tentacle with what looks to be blood grabbed me and pulled me in!

Demonika's POV 🥺
(How to read that: De-mon-nik-ka)

It was my break so I thought of eating in a tree like normal.

Then a portal to this world came right in front of me.

As I expected the people who came out of it are not from this world.

But a different world each.

And they all landed on their faces.

It's weird cause it's been maybe 50 years? I think? Since someone came here.

45 minutes later

Demonika's POV 🥺

It's been almost an hour since they came here. And they're still out kinda like all the previous people who came here.

Neon's POV 🐰

I woke up in a world I'm not familiar with. There are five more with me. A little girl with dark brown hair, blue eye I'm saying eye because one of her eyes is under an eye patch looking at us.

"Hello!" the kid said with a playful tone.

"Hi!" a red head girl with green eyes said. She looks like a robot clown.

"Ok. . . Where the heck am I!?"a male with black hair and white skin he was wearing a mask covering his whole face but I can make out a sliced scar said, clearly mad.

I had nothing to say. I'm used to these things. I guess . . .

"Calm down" the little girl said following by "you're in my world I can help you get back to your world if you want".

"頼む...殺される前に戻らないと。そして、通常は私が彼らを殺します。" A blonde hair girl said in a happy tone. She is speaking in a different language in which I understand. How is she happy getting killed.

"What are you saying!?" The white boy said.

"She said. Please. . . I need to get back before they kill me. And I'm normally the one killing them." Another black hair male said not a single