chapter 43| wanted

The whole day, they went furniture shopping and went to eat lunch.

When they got back to the apartment, the girls started to get ready for the party.

It was a classy party, so it was going to take awhile for them to get dressed.

They were done getting ready, so Blaire and Hailee called a Taxi and left.

Blaire^

Hailee ^

Hailee ^

Bella was borrowing Oliver's car to go shopping and explore Paris at night. Oliver just decided to stay and build the furniture.

Blaire and Hailee got to the party and tried avoiding Angelina the whole time. It didn't work too well.

Blaire's POV:

I rolled my eyes, as Angie walked over.

"You guys look great. And once again, I'm so sorry about Ben." She said.

"Thanks." Hailee and I said at the same time.

I saw Angie keep looking at my wrists, so I put on the gloves I had in my purse.

Hailee and I walked away and got some drinks.

We talked to random people and went around complimenting people.

"Hey, that guys cute." Hailee said. "Isn't he?"

"Sure. Go talk to him." I said, motioning her to go over to him.

"Okay, do I look good?"

"Yes, ma'am." I smiled.

She went over to him, so I got more drinks. I was about to get absolutely destroyed.

Hailee's POV:

"Hey." I said, sitting next to the good looking man.

"Hi, love."

Bella's POV:

I walked into the apartment and Oliver was laying on the kitchen floor.

Bleeding out.

I started to sob hysterically. I dropped to the floor and held him... Tears. Tears falling into his face. I thought he would be prepared for Myles. I shouldn't have left.

I picked up my phone to call Hailee. But I wasn't fast enough.

Myles came around the corner and slit my throat from behind. I fell next to Oliver and reached out for his hand.

"Oliver... To answer your question, yes." I mumbled. "Yes." And We both slowly stopped breathing.

Still holding hands.

Hailee's POV:

About an hour or two went by of us talking, Blaire joined the conversation at this point too.

"Hey, I didn't get your name." I said.

"It's Zander." He smiled and walked away.

I asked Bee if we could go smoke outside.

We went in an alley right next to where the party was. I lit Blaire's blunt that was in her mouth and she lit mine.

Zander saw us and decided to join. We were all laughing and talking like normal. We were high and drunk, so we had zero cares.

A gunshot.

Myles.

Zander jumped in front of me and blocked the bullet. I gasped out loud and dropped down to help him.

He must've been my guardian angel. I saw Blaire run at him and knee him in this crotch.

She grabbed the gun after he dropped it. She aimed it at his head. Blaire knew she couldn't pull the trigger. Not on someone else. But she knew she could pull it on herself...

She put the gun against her head.

I cried, "Blaire, don't!"

"I'm sorry... I'm not gonna let him kill me." She said. "Look in my bag when you get home. There's something in there for you all."

Then, she pulled the trigger.

No hesitation. No emotion.

She dropped like a fly.

I screamed and cried. I sobbed so hard that I had no more tears to cry.

Myles got up in shock and ran off.

Zander was lifeless in my arms. I dropped him slowly and ran to Bee.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and sobbed. I called 911. I waited til they got there.

They wheeled them away into the ambulance, covered.

I asked one of the cops for a ride home and they took me.

"Officer."

"Yes?"

"I know who did it."

I told him the whole entire story. Every detail.

They were now on the search for Myles.