Chp. I: Project: Libra

Warning: Shit post ahead

Bold: Command/Notes/Serious Dialogue

Italics: Whisper/Thoughts/Voiceovers

Norm: Narration/Dialogue

3rd POV

*Play Music*

At the entrance of a wild western town, a crowd can be seen surrounding what seems to be a male child with a battered body and blood slowly dripping down his forehead.

"They all laughed as he turned around slow..."

"They said: you ain't welcome around here anymore, you just might as well go!"

"He wiped the blood from his face as he slowly came to reasoning.."

"I'll be back when you least expect it..."

"And hell's coming with me...."

The boy then started limping away from the town with the crowd laughing and mocking his state but as the crowd slowly dispersed, he gave them one last glare before saying once again:

"Hell's coming with me...."

Disappearing into the sunset, towards a sandstorm. The view then slowly rises into the sky while still looking at the ground as it then flies over to the other side of the sandstorm, showing a robed figure riding a shadowy creature with a golden mask seemingly attached to it's head.

(A/n: Adjust the Size to your liking, just don't make it as big

(A/n: Adjust the Size to your liking, just don't make it as big.)

The duo kept riding forward, looking for the location where the sandstorm is less violent. The person riding the beast gritted their teeth before letting out a shout of frustration in sync with the creature roaring.

"There is a hill at the bottom of the valley."

"Where all of the poor souls go when they die~♪"

"And if you listen real close, you can hear 'em like a ghost sayin': you'll never gonna make it out alive.."

Transitioning to the town where the young boy used to reside, the town seemed like a normal one that is until the view shifted towards the church in the middle.

"There is a town at the bottom of that hill.."

"They got a secret that they keep like a slave~♪"

Slowly but surely, the view entered the church and into the basement where a priest was standing infront of silhouettes, grinning like a madman.

"They got a black magic preacher, we'd do well to let 'im teach her.

You'll be heading up that hill to the grave.."

The two silhouettes that were closer to the preast swung their hand at the other silhouettes in the room, making the latter scream in pain as the preast started laughing.