chapter 1 !

:)

1 year later since the breakup

Delilah POV !

It's been a year since Jack and I had broken up. I haven't dated anyone for a whole year. Had a couple hookups here and there but nothing special. Took me a while to move on. But I have. I'm still not completely over him but I have accepted the fact that we're never getting back together.

I live with Maude now. There used to be another roommate but they moved out. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her.

12:32pm

"Hey Lilah! Guess what," Maude says coming into my room.

I pause my TV show and say, "What?"

"I got us ticket to the dodger game tomorrow!"

"Oh really?! That's so cool. Where are the seats?"

"In the family section..."

"Family section? Where the hell is that?"

"With the dodger players families!"

"Wait what?! I'm so confused right now!"

"Okay, so you know how I posted about how I thought Kourtney Turner was just one of the prettiest people I've ever on my TikTok?"

I nod my head and she continues on talking

"Well I guess she saw it and she texted me on insta and we talked a lot this whole week. Yesterday we decided to meet up at a cute little cafe. Obviously we talked a lot and then she thought it'd be so fun for me and a friend to come to a dodger game AND MEET THE PLAYERS!"

I stand up on my bed and start jumping up and down

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! THATS SO EXCITING," I say excited.

She starts jumping up and down with me and screaming. We eventually get tired and lay down in my bed.

"When's the game?"

"Today."

"Today?! Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

Maude shrugs her shoulders and says, "Start getting ready. We're meeting Kourtney and a couple of the other moms at some restaurant. We're leaving at 2:30. They're all really excited to meet us for some reason."

I laugh at the last part and go to my closet to choose out an outfit.

"Oh and maybe try to look hot. You never know who you're gonna meet," she says winking at me.

I throw a pillow at her and she quickly runs away.

2:05pm

I'm finally done getting ready. I chose a cute white tank, with light wash baggy jeans, a cute beige cardigan, and my white converse. I accessorized it with some gold jewelry and my white Prada bag. I did my normal makeup (concealer, powder, mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss) and lightly curled my hair.