Chapter one

He kissed me lightly on the lips. The sensation was over joyful. It felt like the rest of the scenery around me didn't matter. The arcade sounds faded out as he wrapped his hands around my waist, the kiss is beyond anything I could imagine. He pulled me closer, his tongue dominating mine and he pins me to the wall. I'm just glad I locked up before anything else. His hands travel further below my waist unbuttoning my pants. My hands gliding down to the bottom of his shirt taking it off. He slid my pants down, my legs are left to the cold air conditioning of the arcade and his warm hands on my thighs moving towards my crotch.

I snapped out of daydreaming when i realized the line at the arcade has gotten longer. I go up to the front helping out the people in line. The people gave me attitude when im just the one that helps fix the arcade games. One thing I hate about this job when people leave last minute is that I'm the one that gets all the attitude from the customers. 30 minutes pass and I finally get done with the customers. I notice that I am the only employee here, so I just clean up and change out of my work clothes. The changing room is dim, slowly dying yellow lights, cubbies with names on them like we are in preschool again. A mini fridge of water, a small table with left over papers from job applications. I walk out turning off the light and go to the main lobby and see how empty it is, the quietness fills the room as I look down at my phone its 10:30 pm. I texted my boyfriend to let him know I'll be back a bit later than usual. I turn off the arcade lights seeing how dark an arcade can get kind of scares me. I lock up the arcade and walk to my car, hearing the car unlock I get in and sit there for a second sighing to myself and calming down. I hear a ping, I check my phone and i see a number I don't know.

Hey

I ignore it and drive home. I get there around 11:15 at night and I see the house lights are off. My phone dings once again but this time it's my boyfriend who texts me

Not home yet out getting food 4 u. Be back in a bit.

I get out of my car walking to the front door, as I was unlocking it, I felt chills up my spine like I was in the movie scream. I quickly walked inside of my house turning on my front hallway light setting down my keys walking into the kitchen getting a glass of water, I heard another ping on my phone.

Unknow Number:

Hey, you can't ignore me forever

Me:

Who even is this?!

Unknown Number:

Someone who can change your life

I set my phone down on the counter trying to ignore the message then my phone pings again. I ignore it and drink the water slowly not wanting to choke. I continue to ignore my phone as it dings a few more times. I check it to see if it was my boyfriend but the same number keeps spamming me.

Unknown Number:

Don't ignore me.

I know what you're trying to do it's not going to work.

I want to meet at cherry park Ave 2pm tomorrow. Alone.

In all honesty I wanted to go and meet at the park, but alone? Too risky, I do not want to take that risk. I take my phone and walk to the couch with my water in the other hand. I set my phone on the arm rest part of the couch and set my water on the coffee table. Turning on the living room light before sitting down. I put on my little bunny slippers and plop on the couch turning on a movie. After few minutes I heard the door open,I paused my movie to get up and see who it was getting paranoid for a second. It was only Alex. I sighed in relief "Hey hun." I said standing in the way of the dining room. He gave a gentle smile per usual and walked to the kitchen setting the food down. "Hey gorgeous, you would not believe how many places were closed." He gave out a small huff, his cheeks puffing up like a chipmunk as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You didn't have to trouble yourself" I rub his shoulder.

It took 2 hours before I got tired, Alex went to bed before me. I turned off the living room light, getting my phone in hand walking to the kitchen turning those lights off and finally the front hallways lights off. I walked up the stairs, opening my bedroom door, smiling at how soundly Alex was sleeping. I walked over to my bed sitting down, taking off my bunny slippers, charging my phone and laying down. Soon enough falling asleep, closing my eyes to a dark bedroom with abstract painting on the wall.

His touch was unbelievable the sensation over filling me with euphoria. With every thrust I was reaching the max. "I'm close" I called out moaning with pleasure. He continued thrusting hitting my prostate. I came and he shortly did after.