࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-40 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

Karna was standing by the river with the kalash in his hands while offering to the almighty who gives light to everyone , there are many soldiers and servants along with common people and brahmins were present in the river area watching their king who is extremely handsome with his skin glowing while his kundals reflecting the sunrays , as time passed by he finished his pooja and slowly walked towards the table which has his personal belongings , he took the angavastram and weared it .

The servants who were standing from a far distance with the plates in their hands which had full of gold coins , they slowly started to move towards their king as soon as they saw him signaling them to bring the gold coins .

Karna started distributing the gold coins to common peoples and brahmins unlike other kshatriyas , his way of donation is different he never discriminated brahmins or common people for him all are one , some arrogant brahmanas never accepted it and even protested how can they stand with some low caste but karna hasn't changed his way , all the elderly people blessed karna and left from there after getting alms .

   -------------------------------------------------------

Karna who was returning to the palace after finishing his pooja and donation was going through the villages and town as usual and found so many people are celebrating his birthday while seeing everything his thoughts went to his birthday when he was young how he would celebrate his birthday with his mata dharani and his father parashuram .

yes it was never grand but still simple and elegant , he has grown up in forest and mountain so he will not get any grand gift but still the clothes made by his mother and the weapons made by his father on their own will always be the best gift to him .

Suddenly karna face was adorned with a beautiful smile remembering his birthday with his celestial family , how he used to be with his siblings though they all are powerful gods still have the child in their heart , how they used to play with him , how his brother shani prank him , how a caring brother yam was , how his twin brothers competed with him about who being most handsome among them and finally his one and only sister yami who is no less than a mother to him who always pampered him and loved him .

he missed the childhood days of him but now he is grown up into an young man and he knew how his family is proud of him , while he was immersed in the full thoughts he heard someone calling him
"maharaj " .

Karna turned and saw it was his soldier calling him informed that they had reached the palace , he nodded at the soldier and climbed down from a chariot , slowly starting to move inside the palace towards his chamber to get ready .

But his eyes literally popped out seeing the condition of his chamber , so many of his clothes were here and there in the bed .

He then saw his closet was opened , when he went near and found a woman who was standing with his clothes in her hand .

“ ohh so finally you are here, come today you have to wear this “ saying this she grabbed one hand of karna  and dragged him towards the mirror , karna who was in shock seeing his elder sister .

Before karna could say anything Yami started to say

" Karna you have to wear the clothes according to my wish so take this inside the change room wore this and come " .

Karna : but jiji first ...

Yami : no talking , always wearing the same coloured dhoti but today you are wearing according to my choice so we can speak everything afterwards .

without a choice karna went inside the change room and wore the clothes given by his sister and came outside .

Yami who saw his brother come outside shook his head and asked him to change into another set of clothes which he did but Yami was not satisfied with any of clothes .