CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR's NOTE :
Welcome to the first chapter of the revamp of HERO [BBB X BNHA]!! I hope you all are excited <3

WARNINGS‼️
Besides not being proofread nothing to else ^^

NOTE FOR READERS :
"Normal text" - Japanese language
"Bolder text" - English language
"Italics text" - Malay language
'Apostrophes' - thoughts

<><><><><><>

Blinking his eyes open, BoBoiBoy inhaled sharply as he felt a sharp pain in his side. The pain ridding of the disorientating feeling of waking up. He tried pushing himself up on his hands but instead ended up biting back a scream as he collapsed back on his back. Squeezing his eyes shut in agony, no doubt he had a few broken ribs, his entire chest felt inflamed. So it seems he had a fractured (broken?) left arm and several broken ribs. Nothing he hasn't gone through but god is it painful.

Choosing to ignore the sudden burning feeling all over. He let out a shaky exhale as the constant pain begged for his attention. Now successfully pushing himself up with his right arm, slowly but surely. Not even realising that his dinasaur cap fell from his chest to the wet grass beneath him.

Now that he thought about it, last he remembered he was not supposed to be...wherever he was. Boboiboy would admit he's not the brightest bulb in the shelf but even he knew it wasn't normal to suddenly be teleported to a random wet field in the middle of the night, so it seems.

He was forced out of his train of thoughts as the pain in his side intensified significantly. Instinctively he leaned forward and pressed his hand over the pain, BoBoiBoy's breath hitched when he felt his hand come in contact with his suspiciously wet jacket. Pushing away the feeling of stabbing pain in his chest he pulled his hand away, eyebrows furrowed at the dark red on it.

Shuddering out a breath, Boboiboy took a deep breath in as he shakily unzipped his jacket. The task taking far longer now that he has to do it with one hand. He had been through way worse than waking up in a random grass field with , for a reason he does not remember, blood seeping out his side. So why does he feel so scared. Maybe it was the lack of his friends, one of the only constants he's had in his abnormal life.

Shaking his head slightly, Boboiboy pushed the thoughts away, committed to only paying attention to his side injury for now. Pulling his jacket off his shoulders, he kept brushing it against his multiple injuries. Forcing him to bite his bottom lip so as to keep himself from vocalising his pain. Luckily not managing to draw blood, he set his jacket beside him after finally getting it off. Cringing at the obviously soaked black undershirt.

Holding on to the slight chance the reason for his shirts lack of dryness was not in fact blood and instead water, Boboiboy pulled up his shirt. Gritting his teeth at the sight of his wound. It was worse than what he imagined.

It was quite a large gash, almost spanning the entirety of his right side. On closer
observation, it was not as wide as Boboiboy had feared. However, that didn't relief him much as the large amount of blood he is losing doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. It may not be wide but it was most definitely deep.

In all honestly he was quite surprised, he doesn't usually get injured this badly. An upside to his abilities is that his body's durability was tripled. Being able to take a vicious attack face first and coming out with barely any scratches.