•♤ Children ♤•

"Wake up rat" the headmaster greeted harshly before opening the cell. Atsushi prepared to be dragged out, but was instead pushed back by the force of someone being thrown ontop of him.

"Ack" the boy let out sharply alone impact. After waiting until the headmaster left Atsushi faced toward the boy.

"Who are you? Are you ok?" He tried to examine the boy, before said lad pulled away.

"I'm atsushi" He said to the boy, still hoping he would be allowed to make sure the lad was alright.

"Akutagawa" the lad whispered back.
He looked to be about 12 years old.

"Now where the hell am i?" He said harshly towards atsushi.

"The-the Uh orphanage?" Atsushi said studdering a bit. Due to not being allowed out the cell, it's been a bit sence he's last talk to someone.

"I got snached off the street and separated from my sister, I believe she might have been taken aswell."
He continued.

"Why wh we re you put here?" That was one of atsushies biggest questions for this lad.

"I don't know. He said something like calling me a freak and saying I'd meet someone else like me.. it's all pretty fuzzy" He said rubbing his eyes.

"What does he mean freak?" Atsushi questioned once again.

"My ability. I presume you have on aswell?" He said questioning.

"No. What is that?" The boy asked curiously.

"It's like this" and suddenly a clothed appeared to start flying from the boys clothes.

Atsushi flew back terrified.

"Now come on" frail on said, getting up and reaching down to the lad on the floor. Atsushi hesitantly accepted the hand and watched as akutagawa slashed the bars and the door fell over.

"Before we leave I must get my sister first"

"You have a sister?"

"Yes now if you could please, tell me where the female children stay." Atsushi hesitated before responding.

"Yes it should be this way" atsushi said leading akutagawa down the hall to where they eventually reunited with Gin.

[Ok you know what imma do a time skip ok so after they escape blah blah blah then akutagawa and Gin get recruited by dazai, but they thought atsushi had died when in reality he was alive but unable to move. And atsuhi thought they where kidnapped. Don't ask how I got to this plot bc I have no idea.]

"Kunikidaaaaaa" that voice. Atsushi recognized it immediately. Quickly he shot his eyes open, ignoring the pain of being unable to move and shot up.

'Where is he' atsushi said frantically searching for the speaker. A ways away he found a man with familiar stature. And before he could register what he way doing. Atsushi ran towards the man.

"Hey hey" He gasped out reaching out towards the man

"And who is this" Kunikida said sternly.

"I don't know" dazai said curiously looking at the boy.

"Whre is he" atsushi gasped out.

"Who?" Kunikida asked. But he didn't have enough time to respond before everything went black. The last thing atsushi remembered was absolute rage.

[Time skipppppp]

Atsushi woke up to a roof in a bed? He was confused and looked around before he heard a phone ring.

"Helloooo little tiger! Turns out after you blacked out you turned into a beast fun. Anyway put on your clothes and come meet outside." The voice on the other end said. The rage he felt earlier once rose up again.

He hurriedly put on the clothes and rushed out the door, determined to find his friends.

Once out the door he was greeted with two men, one blond, the other brunette.

"Where is he?" Atsushi asked once again.

"Listen kid we don't know who you are or who your looking for-"

"Don't give me that shit! Where is akutagawa!!"

Silence.

"Now Mr demon prodigy where are they!"

"Wow calm down." Kunikida said dazai just stood there completely quiet.

"Do you mean akutagawa as in the port mafia?" Kunikida asked.

"What do you mean port mafia?" Atsushi questioned.

"Yes he is there" dazai said for the first time.

"Where?" He asked with seeping rage.

"tallest building in Yokohama, you can't miss it" dazai said

Without another word the lad just started running.

[Let's gooooo I fricking hate how this is going no offense but if you want a part 2 I'll male it or finish this......  it depend on how this goes and what you all think]